nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
He is on the deal just as you say to enjoy the show of his crush dressing sexy, not to make her feel better for Dylan's concerns. Another selfish friend beside the neighbor kid. Dylan needs to learn how to choose his true friends. He may have a problem with the judging of people hehehe.

Of course not!!! Dylan only knew about it until Sophia mentioned the tasks.
Such a good friend, I would call him a "motherfucker" but alas in his case, I actually wish that he was in fact with Alyssa so not much of an insult but a good suggestion hahaha. Maybe just "good friend".
You are damn right, look at Zac eyes when Sophia is talking about
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/831574_screenshot0008.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/831576_screenshot0010.png

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
If you play with fire, you end up getting burnt, that's how it works.

Dylan is stupid, and in real life he should be grounded for months and would be smacked by his mother/father to say the least. However Sophia won't do that because he did it out of concern and is just a boy who might get broken if got punished in any possible way....

This makes her as stupid as him, and I'm sure we'll see that happening, it's just a matter of time.
That what I mean about L&P comment on how he wants his game to be realistic. If Dylan was setting her up to Prank her and get her to laugh is one thing. But to set her up in the manner he did, In my eyes, is just as bad as Liam gambling the house away with "A little gambling problem."

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
I'm getting a crash after Dylan checks Ellie's laptop, when Sophia is either at the store? or the scene before says she's putting groceries in the fridge and getting a soda.
I'm getting the same treatment , do we need to start from scratch ? or .. what?

Found the FIX on page 2048 !

Reactions: Randeep44

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
That what I mean about L&P comment on how he wants his game to be realistic. If Dylan was setting her up to Prank her and get her to laugh is one thing. But to set her up in the manner he did, In my eyes, is just as bad as Liam gambling the house away with "A little gambling problem."
Not to mention Sam's case, who went directly to her room to spy on her, and instead of telling him off, she had a gift for him (she got almost naked). That's definitely believable, yes...

However I find this twist quite surprising and I like the game to be so unpredictable. I didn't know about it (I'm not following this path), but now I'm looking forward to seeing how the Aiden path is going to be closed in my path (no boarding school).

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Not to mention Sam's case, who went directly to her room to spy on her, and instead of telling him off, she had a gift for him (she got almost naked). That's definitely believable, yes...

However I find this twist quite surprising and I like the game to be so unpredictable. I didn't know about it (I'm not following this path), but now I'm looking forward to seeing how the Aiden path is going to be closed in my path (no boarding school).
Don't forget the treehouse... :p

Surprising and unpredictable are two good words here, but I don't even know how this is going to evolve now. We just went from Sex-Ed to I just set up a blackmail scene with you with Aiden confession or it's still in play. How is this going to lead to anything is beyond me now. Also; Is he really shy now?

Reactions: Old Dog

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

There's surprising and unpredictable, and then there's .

This was L&P's jumping the the shark moment.

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
The blackmail is fake. Dylan and Aiden made some sort of deal whereby Dylan will do something for Aiden in exchange for Aiden getting Sophia to dress more provocatively and do slutty because Dylan thinks it will make her feel better. So he's essentially offered her up to this scumbag to do with what he pleases and now Dylan has also become a scumbag.
After all, I was right when I suggested a few months ago that Dylan himself had arranged with Aidon to blackmail his mother.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
On the Good Wife path, she REALLY lets go of a majorly screwed up move by Dylan awfully lightly. She embarrassed herself in front of not only the police, and her relatives, but even her boss on his behalf over a "prank" because he wanted to see her in some skimpy outfits and was too dumb to think of a less ridiculously over the top plan.

For how much of a prude she often acts like, she finds out her son faked being assaulted to set her up to be blackmailed for perverted reasons, and later that day she's taking him to perv on her yoga class like nothing happened. At the very least, the way her character has been portrayed previously, she would have made him wait outside until her class was over, but she's not even upset with him.

Still too shy to shower with the other ladies, though, no matter how much of a lesbian she has become, unless she's on the filthy path.

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes