fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I agree with you that Sophia will be persuade by Leah,maybe Leah finds the bag,so Sophia has little choice but to help her,this is my pick.
Or Sophia get busted by the cops of Myers :ROFLMAO:
Ah forget about the boyfriend, Sophia goes in and catches Leah jilling off and asks her if she could use an extra hand. Leah is apprehensive but Sophia convinces her it's ok and it will be their little secret. She plays with her pussy eventually licking it clean, Leah starts taking Sophia's clothes off and she doesn't protest, they start making out with Leah slowly moving down from her lips to her tits, past her stomach and to the promised land making her cum over and over. After they're done they both dress and say their goodbyes. Sophia gets home still flustered only to realize she forgot about the bag! "Fuck" she exclaims!!

• Haha
Reactions: tofhdns

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ah forget about the boyfriend, Sophia goes in and catches Leah jilling off and asks her if she could use an extra hand. Leah is apprehensive but Sophia convinces her it's ok and it will be their little secret. She plays with her pussy eventually licking it clean, Leah starts taking Sophia's clothes off and she doesn't protest, they start making out with Leah slowly moving down from her lips to her tits, past her stomach and to the promised land making her cum over and over. After they're done they both dress and say their goodbyes. Sophia gets home still flustered only to realize she forgot about the bag! "Fuck" she exclaims!!
Or Mrs Myers finds the bag and orders Sophia to strip and proceeds to spank her bare bottom and then for desert she eats out myers and Myers keeps the lingerie.
Myers fucks Sophia with a strap on crucifix shaped dildo.

Sophia is going against the famly values that Ms Myers hold highly so I expect some bitch slapping when Sophia finally gets caught.Then divorce/carreer ruined/prison where she will become somebodys bitch,lovely jubbly

Last edited:

kingzack

Dec 4, 2019
(I leave you a little playful space to have fun with a hypothetical line, already counterfactual)

"Oh...damn intuition from Mrs. Myers...!!! LOL

Look how the shota already had Sophia almost under control...

She was already "half-baked" giving herself over to the pleasure and with very severe difficulties in her senses and mind to prevent even more from happening... the shotas already had her at their whim... the image is very eloquent. What would have happened if the sly Mrs. Myers didn't insist, knocking on the door and urging Sophia to get out of there? As we all know... at that age, shotas recover quickly and would have the same renewed intentions...

But...

hahaha the damn feminine intuition... of that Mrs. Myers... left us without the rest of the complete cooking... for who knows how many years!! ;-)
play the game!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When did this happen I played it but it didn't trigger can you tell me why

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes