Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
play the game!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophia also gave them a quick baking master class with her melons. First they kneaded them very well... and then they filled them with cream LOL

As someone said days ago, to which I agree: If the shota are happy, then I am happy too.

Bonus track: They already claimed her pussy this time... and the willing slut told them no, but that she will "think of something" for next time.

I only ask that you take care of your health, hehehe, to arrive alive at that magnificent episode of the future, in which Sophía will let the 3 shotas make their sexual debut with her, one after the other.

!meterboy

Formerly 'the.noodleboy'
May 6, 2020
listen lp, please stick to the characters around the mc, dont try to introduce more and more characters with every update since it will not only make the people fallout of love with the game, but also it will make the project more confusing for u in the future. Which will be an headache and will consume more of your valuable time, since you will have to keep track of every character and their timeline.

Learn from ntrman he is one the best example, he always has focused on the story of the game. and that way he has maintained his audience and people dont hesitate supporting him. Because we know he will deliver on what he has committed to.

also, please cut the animations out they are not that great and consumes most of your time. You are a great writer your words are enough.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Sophia also gave them a quick baking master class with her melons. First they kneaded them very well... and then they filled them with cream LOL

As someone said days ago, to which I agree: If the shota are happy, then I am happy too.

Bonus track: They already claimed her pussy this time... and the willing slut told them no, but that she will "think of something" for next time.

I only ask that you take care of your health, hehehe, to arrive alive at that magnificent episode of the future, in which Sophía will let the 3 shotas make their sexual debut with her, one after the other.
for such a debut at young age, I would give the devil a 30% discount on my soul.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deniroeste

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
careful there.. these post might be disappear soon
___________________________________________+++++++++++++++________________________________________

Thanks for the share RK...

Looks like an interesting game save for one issue. Another game with some guy with an "Anaconda" for a dick. Everything else looks interesting, but if it's the main is some old guy with game to nail a hottie and the plot is good, GREAT! That artwork is top tier and its worth a look (kind of). I just wish sometimes developers bend more to plausible and realistic if they have the potential of releasing a great game.

Sorry dudes, all you out there that think gals are into monster dicks, biology says otherwise not to mention anatomy of a woman's plumbing---just saying. A few fewer myths and wise tales is a huge add to many games and their plots

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes