Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
I'm of the opinion that the only events that should really be canceled are the ones with Liam. Let's be honest, who wants to see Sophia get fucked by her husband?:ROFLMAO:... Not to mention that in theory he should be the last on the list of characters if I remember correctly, or at least one of the last (in the list of character popularity) :unsure:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
another update no one really fucken wants we want a actual update LP him or herself even puts off that vibe of getting tired of doing these side jobs (if you read between the lines) and side stories but goes by what the subbies want which is albeit it barely in discord with a poll for this side job but on SS poll its not a landslide they want it but close enough so he is doing it (n):rolleyes:. i just hope it's short sweet and to the point to move on to a actual update of the MAIN STORY

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
I'm of the opinion that the only events that should really be canceled are the ones with Liam. Let's be honest, who wants to see Sophia get fucked by her husband?:ROFLMAO:... Not to mention that in theory he should be the last on the list of characters if I remember correctly, or at least one of the last (in the list of character popularity) :unsure:
:ROFLMAO:i agree but very last one which is confirmed to get that sweet spot of Sophia's is SAM although i agree with you but their is a very very very small minority who like the good wife route though and no im not on that path so i could care less

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
Some of the questions here are confusing. If you are one who can't bother to use the search function, I offer a freebie this time:
0.210 is out, You download the 0.205 and patch with the side job file copied into your /game/ folder.

Search for all those with the search function. Click 'ADVANCED', select 'date' not 'relevance' at the bottom of that window. Walla, you're welcome! (y)

WWE FAN

Jun 9, 2022
Liam should fuck Ellie she will give it to him

WWE FAN

Jun 9, 2022
Some of the questions here are confusing. If you are one who can't bother to use the search function, I offer a freebie this time:
0.210 is out, You download the 0.205 and patch with the side job file copied into your /game/ folder.

Search for all those with the search function. Click 'ADVANCED', select 'date' not 'relevance' at the bottom of that window. Walla, you're welcome! (y)
Where to find 0.210 huh

Nov 22, 2021
And there's the problem. If L&P was a competent writer, he could have made Liam's part in the story worthwhile and intriguing. To me it would have added a greater intensity and taboo to what Sophia was doing behind his back. As it stands he's essentially an unimportant npc, to which you pointed out no one even likes. What is the point of him then if no one likes or even cares about the character? He simply serves to increase the length of the release gaps every time L&P decides to render him within a scene and nothing else.

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes