lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Question about Ellie/Dylan and Sophia/Dylan paths:

• Question: In Day 20 (Friday), Dylan has two major paths to choose from: the party with Ellie's friends and the date with Sophia. If we choose the first one, we can see that at the end of the scene, Ellie is "impressed" by Dylan, now the question... This event has incidence towards a possible Ellie/Dylan path that is not possible if we choose the dinner with Sophia? or is it an event without consequences between the two of them (Ellie/Dylan)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Question: In Day 20 (Friday), Dylan has two major paths to choose from: the party with Ellie's friends and the date with Sophia. If we choose the first one, we can see that at the end of the scene, Ellie is "impressed" by Dylan, now the question... This event has incidence towards a possible Ellie/Dylan path that is not possible if we choose the dinner with Sophia? or is it an event without consequences between the two of them (Ellie/Dylan)?

IMG_3096.gif IMG_2806.gif

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
This developer is really psycho, that after every new update, he takes a break for about 10 days to make the next update, and why should he take a break for 10 days at all?!!!!!!!! Because during the development of the game, he repeatedly stops the development of the game under false pretenses and is resting and milking.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Is not the 2 ''senile old men'' who we want to see; it is the beautiful , wholesome, rich or wealthy , married , young adult mom, Sophia who we want to see getting fucked by 2 gross , wrinkled , repulsive dirty old men. If you don't like it , just don't go that route.
Are you sel

In the year 2922...

You know what would be interesting is to bring down the distinguished Ms. Ava Meyer, since she is morality in all its essence, because I believe that behind all that facade, she is a hot whore worse than Sophia herself.
And I wrote this exact thing 2 pages ago. I postulated Sophia would sneak back into the house and discover Avas room full of BSDM or similar outfits. Dream on baby

Is not the 2 ''senile old men'' who we want to see; it is the beautiful , wholesome, rich or wealthy , married , young adult mom, Sophia who we want to see getting fucked by 2 gross , wrinkled , repulsive dirty old men. If you don't like it , just don't go that route.
Since I relate more closely with the old men I can live vicariously through their event but in the end seeing Sophia with the other paths ends up being more realistic. To each his own.

The museum encounter could be deleted but I think that sets up the Patricia Sophia event at the Ranch. This is like watching paint dry....I looked back at the dinner date and realized that was over a year ago. WTH? Like looking into a event horizon. 1 hour in game is 1 year for us.

Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
The museum encounter could be deleted but I think that sets up the Patricia Sophia event at the Ranch. This is like watching paint dry....I looked back at the dinner date and realized that was over a year ago. WTH? Like looking into a event horizon. 1 hour in game is 1 year for us.
Yeah L&P has way too many paths in the game which are unnecessary. He needs to cut down those paths, like for eg. Dylan Emma, no one cares about that path.

• Angry
Reactions: onefingersalute

dylan93

Feb 3, 2024
Has anyone ever used 'Sandboxie Plus' to play this game surcely? Is 'Sandboxie Plus' 100% safe to use, as in dose it really protect your PC? What the safest way to use it, download locally onto your PC and open it from there or is there another better way? Thanks

Reactions: restlez
3.20 star(s) 485 Votes