hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
And there's the problem. If L&P was a competent writer, he could have made Liam's part in the story worthwhile and intriguing. To me it would have added a greater intensity and taboo to what Sophia was doing behind his back. As it stands he's essentially an unimportant npc, to which you pointed out no one even likes. What is the point of him then if no one likes or even cares about the character? He simply serves to increase the length of the release gaps every time L&P decides to render him within a scene and nothing else.
Originally, L&P had planned to alternate between Sophia and Liam for one day each. This would probably have corresponded to your wish to make Liam an interesting character as well.
Fortunately, the developer realized that this was far beyond his capabilities as a single person and dropped this plan.

Aug 31, 2024
Originally, L&P had planned to alternate between Sophia and Liam for one day each. This would probably have corresponded to your wish to make Liam an interesting character as well.
Fortunately, the developer realized that this was far beyond his capabilities as a single person and dropped this plan.
Yeah, LP is a loser and I gave him my money for providing an update where Sophia talked to kids and went to the police. What a stupid slow blue balling idiot.
The sooner you realize he's useless and you should not pay for his crap, the better... you can still get his content from this pirate forum, I mean why not :KEK:

ai12

Jan 6, 2020
Okay, so I must admit that I’m totally confuse. Could anyone tell me what going to be in the next update. First side job, Dylan or something else?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
L&P had planned to alternate between Sophia and Liam for one day each. This would probably have corresponded to your wish to make Liam an interesting character as well.
So instead of 100 years development we're only looking at 50 more years. Glad he realized it and is now within his capabilities as a single developer.

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes