Jun 12, 2018
Everyone suddendly forgot how L&P classified the people in this forum back in the beggining of the year.
I don't care if he tells me to share the teasers or not share them. Someone shared them with me, I asked if It was ok for me to post here. I got the "Yes". So I posted. Could have posted days ago but was expecting that person's answer, not L&P's.

Sometimes what I read here reminds me of some cult. Regarding the cancelation of the VN, does anyone actually believe that? What is L&P going to do? Work at mcdonalds?

Just don't get your panties on fire just because someone posted these tame teasers weeks after they were posted on patron. It's a sharing forum. Don't like it? Go to the patron page and talk about the game there then.

Even when I'm not around, I still get called. I'm just another member, have nothing to do with this game. Just post my opinions about it here.
You still here with your BS? accept it you pay L&P for the teaser:LUL:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Is moving!!! holy shit so close for a new update.
Mid-November at the latest!

Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes100%55%55.00%
Rendered Scenes100%25%25.00%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed80.75%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0
Bullshit Days Consumed so far0
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)105
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit0
Estimated Completion Date11/12/2021

(first attempt at image overlay)
2021-10-18.png

Jul 21, 2017
Mid-November at the latest!

Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes100%55%55.00%
Rendered Scenes100%25%25.00%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed80.75%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0
Bullshit Days Consumed so far0
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)105
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit0
Estimated Completion Date11/12/2021

(first attempt at image overlay)
View attachment 1459081
Your Stadistics are bad, add his "private things to do" from Oct 15 to Oct 20-23 to Festival of Bullshit (excuses): Excuses published by L&P

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Your Stadistics are bad, add his "private things to do" from Oct 15 to Oct 20-23 to Festival of Bullshit (excuses)
No can do my friend. He says he's taking a few days off, he posts two updates while he's not working? Major shrug fest as far as I'm concerned. I'm not in the business of reading too much into the percentages or what L&P says about his work schedule any more. These days I'm just taking things at face value and not looking for hidden meanings or agendas (except for those seven pigeons - I still think there's something behind that) or getting worked up about any of it.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Your Stadistics are bad, add his "private things to do" from Oct 15 to Oct 20-23 to Festival of Bullshit (excuses): Excuses published by L&P
Nah, "Festival of Bullshit" is for really extreme stuff like flying to Korea for surgery, or moving for a fifth time. Regular timeoff is captured perfectly fine in the regular calculations.

Jul 21, 2017
No can do my friend. He says he's taking a few days off, he posts two updates while he's not working? Major shrug fest as far as I'm concerned. I'm not in the business of reading too much into the percentages or what L&P says about his work schedule any more. These days I'm just taking things at face value and not looking for hidden meanings or agendas (except for those seven pigeons - I still think there's something behind that) or getting worked up about any of it.
Serious things?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Serious things?
Yes, as GingerSweetGirl explains, it's for long absences that sound like genuine bullshit.
Nah, "Festival of Bullshit" is for really extreme stuff like flying to Korea for surgery, or moving for a fifth time. Regular timeoff is captured perfectly fine in the regular calculations.
Somebody is whipping L&P's ass... never saw him run, maybe now he is really working 11 hours per day.
Even though I have absolutely no evidence to back this up, I genuinely think he's farther along with the translation than his progress reports suggest. I think he's aiming for Halloween or at least that weekend.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yes, as GingerSweetGirl explains, it's for long absences that sound like genuine bullshit.

Even though I have absolutely no evidence to back this up, I genuinely think he's farther along with the translation than his progress reports suggest. I think he's aiming for Halloween or at least that weekend.
I know he wanted to release the update at the end of October, but that was a very optimistic goal. As your graph shows, It will most likely be the first or second week of November. I don't know if he is further along in translation if we consider the time frame he needed to translate the last update, which was about 3 to 3.5 weeks. This update is close to the CS/Render count of the previous update.

After that, L&P will start on Part II, which is event base driven; I wonder if he is attempting to make an effort and try to release the first event for P.D. 13 this year (Aiden's 4th Task and Bonus)? If that is his plan, I don't know if he can do it.

roro

May 29, 2017
I know he wanted to release the update at the end of October, but that was a very optimistic goal. As your graph shows, It will most likely be the first or second week of November. I don't know if he is further along in translation if we consider the time frame he needed to translate the last update, which was about 3 to 3.5 weeks. This update is close to the CS/Render count of the previous update.

After that, L&P will start on Part II, which is event base driven; I wonder if he is attempting to make an effort and try to release the first event for P.D. 13 this year (Aiden's 4th Task and Bonus)? If that is his plan, I don't know if he can do it.
Last update had the 3rd Ayden event, which I guess was harder (than average) to write and translate. I believe this time it will be quicker. My estimate: 6-10/11.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I genuinely want to see those pigeons again. Street furniture, background traffic, distant figures etc., all add to the sense of realism. Although I was originally attracted to the game by a scene featuring a very clean looking city, there was a bit of a 'clinical' feel to it, which in the intervening years has been replaced by more of a 'lived in' look, which I like even better.

Your forecast chart has got me in a more upbeat mood than usual, as the possibility of this update slipping into the new year seems to be receding.

roro

May 29, 2017
Yeah, was gonna say... Following some peoples logic here, this entire thread should of been deleted and everyone uploading or downloading the game for free put in prison. If anyone truely believes that L&P will cancel the development of his game because of leaked teasers on F95 (as he's threatened before), that person needs to grow some balls. Especially seeing the way L&P communicates and insults people on here, I don't see a single reason for us to respect his demands either.
I don't think he threatened to cancel the game because of leaked teasers. He did threatened to stop with the "hot" teasers (which is silly, and I guess was an instinctive response).

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Last update had the 3rd Ayden event, which I guess was harder (than average) to write and translate. I believe this time it will be quicker. My estimate: 6-10/11.
The 3rd Aiden task was planned by L&P. The only thing that changed is L&P turned it into a major event. The only major event designed was the evening event with Sam. So Aiden's event was to be smaller initially. Not only that, L&P was working with someone to check his English grammar/slang, which I believe that person lived overseas. So there is a timezone difference, and I think they were using discord or another chat program to speak about the story. This is most likely why L&P's output was about 2.5 pages a day on average. That doesn't seem an efficient way of handling it, but that was his choice on how he wanted to proceed with the P&T part.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 485 Votes