Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
At this point we should all commit a "Just don't look" effect to those that constantly ask "dId ShE fUcK yEt?"

It's too repetitive.

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Any clue if this update has a half or a full new day to play? I assume it at least will finish what was started on day 19.

L&P's Father-in-Law

Jun 25, 2017
real world works with deadlines but this is just another perk of being a genius. You don't need deadlines when you're one. You common folk won't ever understand.

Can't say I'll be surprised if he has the audacity to change this release to december 1/2 for that €xtra with the gallery release extra bs days.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
To be from Belarus is probably a good thing given who is in charge there. Just Sayin'. :ROFLMAO:
From Belarius,strange.How did he manage to escape a tunnel perhaps.
That is not true. He is not from Belarus. He grew up in Germany as a very young boy and comes from ... ask him if you are interested. But don't talk nonsense here. Just sayiiiin` :cautious:

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That is not true. He is not from Belarus. He grew up in Germany as a very young boy and comes from ... ask him if you are interested. But don't talk nonsense here. Just sayiiiin` :cautious:
I never said that he came from Belarus and I am not sure where he was born but I know that he works in Germany.

Reactions: Hlextor

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Oh I think that if you read the message just before yours (I’m not even talking to you about the page before, just the message before yours), you will find clues and much more. :)
Lmao... major failure on my part. That is exactly what I wanted to know! Thanks, bud!

3.20 star(s) 486 Votes