Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That can't be true. Maybe on your playthrough but recently almost everyday in the game there are nude renders of Sophia. Partially or completely, depends on the situation. But with him saying the coming days will be more intense I would expect something so minimal to be there. It's not like the only nude scenes in the game are of her in the shower with Ellie.
I never said the only nude scenes were with Ellie. The Yoga event had a completely naked Sophia and Ellie was nowhere to be found.

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
Game developer should consider only update downloading option. 5gb is a lot ,and every time will be more and more. Update only could save time. I for example does not have fast internet connection. Only 100mb/s... For download sites that we use here is to slow. Or torrent option will be great...

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Game developer should consider only update downloading option. 5gb is a lot ,and every time will be more and more. Update only could save time. I for example does not have fast internet connection. Only 100mb/s... For download sites that we use here is to slow. Or torrent option will be great...
That is going to happen after this playable day is done.

Deleted member 3325933

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
welp!, and here i was almost gonna agree, the prog&translation completion is at 95% now and that too is quite the work to get properly done...I'd give it's test release next week and proper release a week or 2 after...i.e, hold on to that horse of yours and dont getcha hopes up and high just yet. but IDK, I could very well be definitely wrong (hell, i would want it yesterday...coz it is just that soo good, so far atleast, cant say ill like it all the way just yet!).
Get back to us in about 10 years with a update on your views. OH, most of us likely won't be here but, its the thought right.:giggle:

Deleted member 3325933

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
You're hoping Sophia will get naked this update? Nathalie might, but I think that's the best we're going to get. Sophia probably won't get naked until playable day 14 if there is another Ellie shower.
Excuse me 'shower time'! Maybe she will shower between the concert and Cathy's. She is low on shower count this update. And for the desperate 'Sam gets to peek'.:LOL:

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes