HanSolofan

Jan 26, 2023
I'm guessing the 1st side job won't be longer than the next update and the number of renders will split among the both side job. Mostly covering the 2nd sj after cliffhanger part and rest just 1st job .
Now question how Sophia is going to get the bag ? I hope shota boys will help her in exchange of something. It'll be a thriller tbh.
I am hoping that Leah (Myer's daughter) finds the bag and gives it back to Sophia (not sure if before they return from the dentist or in a future update - probably better if future update to keep Sophia twisting in the wind worrying if the mom found her underwear), then requests that Sophia sets up Leah's first date. Sophia then has to choose between Sam and Dylan.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
The wonderful thing about this update is the text of the conversations between the three boys of eighteen years old, the youngest brother and at least twenty years old, the older brother with Sophie about that white thing that comes out of their cocks and that they have never tried... the discovery of masturbation and orgasm at their "young" age ... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
View attachment 4143093
545.jpeg Immagine_2024-10-18_000659.png

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I am hoping that Leah (Myer's daughter) finds the bag and gives it back to Sophia (not sure if before they return from the dentist or in a future update - probably better if future update to keep Sophia twisting in the wind worrying if the mom found her underwear), then requests that Sophia sets up Leah's first date. Sophia then has to choose between Sam and Dylan.
If that happens. I'd pick Dylan. Sweet home Alabama.

Johnny Miller

Formerly 'JohnnyKind'
May 12, 2019
Guys, I have played the game from the beginning and never had any problems with the animation lagging in the game, but when I get to the scene in the last update when she does the hand job, the animation lags and even if I go into the menu (shift+g) and select “force ANGLE2 Renderer” it doesn't fix it. I actually tried all combinations from that menu but still the problem remains.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
Does anyone know how to help me?

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Please somebody help me I have problem to play.how to put the import file?where can I find the import file? I'm Android user
I played it once on android. I think you'll have to Complete the part 1. At the end of the game you'll automatically get a final save which will be automatically imported when you start part 2. Its Same as making finalsave file on pc.
Use the66 android port it's the best Here

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes