ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I bet we will have very interesting updates in the next few years.
You're wrong!
Yes, the second side job will be the same as the first, only young dicks will be replaced by old ones! :ROFLMAO: xd

I don’t remember exactly what kind of events there will be after these jobs, but i remember that in the evening she has a meeting with the museum boys, if Patricia participates there and the PL doesn’t crap this event, it should be hot.

The only thing i can say for sure is that Sophia’s trip to country side with Patricia should be truly hot!

randomized

May 13, 2018
What I still have in hand is Sophia and Natalie's 'first lesbian sex' on the 26th (PD19). (guess)

Aiden guesses that sex won't be possible until the 12 tasks are over.
Bennett will be back around the 30th.
Sam was recently confirmed to be in the final group.
I guess Andy/Cassie will be in the final group as well.
I don't have any guesses for Deshaun, but I don't think it's possible.
I don't know about Tyler at this point.
I guess Logan won't be.
I guess Carl is possible, but it's hard to guess when.

The only thing left is Dylan, and someone guessed Dylan on the 32nd.

I guess that's all I can guess for now.

Did not understand the PD 19 - like an uneducated man lol; all the PDXX guesses and what's to come. Then jump to the patreon of the dude; and i noticed like you pointed out, the VN is at PD14 . Basically day 14 or sequence 14.

Your predictions substantiate what others members, with inside information, have speculated. Things will pick up after PD 30 or something.

Lets do the maths:
7 Years to come PD14
In the so called erotic world of this VN , ONE#PD represents 6 MONTHS of real life time. This trend has never changed. Therefore PD 30 happens in 2032.

Yesterday I made a funny statement whereby I said, people will eventually die before this game sees some actions.
On a more serious note, if one looks objectively at the progress of the story, the characters development and the general pace and quality of the updates. The VN is in "development hell" or like some people commonly refer to it as limbo.

Reactions: tofhdns

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
The crowd here...

Only time there is no crying is on the update day, 5 minutes before it drops.
Judging by the spoilers (thanks for not using spoiler function btw - sarcasm) things escalated nicely and way further and still whining cos "no boobs, no boobs" :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

EDIT:

Can you not use "the spoiler" function please?:

View attachment 4142977
No everyone wants to see this.
What are they wrong about?
Other than they should respect others and use spoilers.

We saw naked Sophia only in blur.:LOL: xd

At the last sex education class she already jerked off them! Many expected something more! And instead, Sophia is in a cumed blouse standing in front of Miss.Myers with stupid excuses.
She tasted their cum - ok, why didn't she taste Dylan's cum at the hot tub event?

And LP came up with another plot twist where Sophia returns to the Myers house for her things and discovers Leia...
Why add another character in a lesbian path?
Abandon these side jobs and unnecessary characters and follow the main plot and then do the dlc, but no, we will be marking time for another seven years, Damn!

Sophia should have already moved on to the sucking stage, because she was licking Ellie! But as many predict, she must jerk off the "entire city of men" who were in contact with her, to move to another stage!:ROFLMAO: xd

• Red Heart
Reactions: LSC82 and tofhdns

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Did not understand the PD 19 - like an uneducated man lol; all the PDXX guesses and what's to come. Then jump to the patreon of the dude; and i noticed like you pointed out, the VN is at PD14 . Basically day 14 or sequence 14.

Your predictions substantiate what others members, with inside information, have speculated. Things will pick up after PD 30 or something.

Lets do the maths:
7 Years to come PD14
In the so called erotic world of this VN , ONE#PD represents 6 MONTHS of real life time. This trend has never changed. Therefore PD 30 happens in 2032.

Yesterday I made a funny statement whereby I said, people will eventually die before this game sees some actions.
On a more serious note, if one looks objectively at the progress of the story, the characters development and the general pace and quality of the updates. The VN is in "development hell" or like some people commonly refer to it as limbo.
LP uses the concept of 'PD' and 'in-game day' together, which confuses many people and I have been confused many times.

That's why I write 'in-game day' as the main and PD as the sub.

This is because the date that people come into contact with through the game is literally the 'in-game day'. (Currently 21st.)

As you can see from the chart, the game development period is continuously increasing, and the last 20 days (PD13) took 777 days.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it takes 2 years for the production period per day (PD1), this game is planned to last 37 days (currently 21 days), so it will end in 32 years from now. (16x2=32)

"2056"

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
And LP came up with another plot twist where Sophia returns to the Myers house for her things and discovers Leia...
Why add another character in a lesbian path?
I agree Leah is 1000% avoidable, but I don't think she is on the lesbian path. Leah is heterosexual, she wants to have sex with a man, and probably she has one in mind, I couldn't read in detail past the 20ish scene about hormones or lingery textures and uses, sorry, too fucking boring text.

There should be a plot twist there, maybe Leah is an alternative Sam's girlfriend if Sophia stops playing with him. Or Dylan's new conquest, or maybe she will be crying in a corner of the school and then find some "emotional support" from the janitor, who knows? But if Leah exist on a vacuum just to push another random tag of lesbian sex-ed, we should start to consider seriously boicotting and trolling this guy. He plays with us and supporters, maybe we can change this into a two way street. Someone needs to know when too much is too much.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
LP uses the concept of 'PD' and 'in-game day' together, which confuses many people and I have been confused many times.

That's why I write 'in-game day' as the main and PD as the sub.

This is because the date that people come into contact with through the game is literally the 'in-game day'. (Currently 21st.)

As you can see from the chart, the game development period is continuously increasing, and the last 20 days (PD13) took 777 days.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it takes 2 years for the production period per day (PD1), this game is planned to last 37 days (currently 21 days), so it will end in 32 years from now. (16x2=32)

"2056"
Ahh the good old days of a day being completed in 3 months...
This is either a complete failure in planning and development or intended to be a lifetime milk machine... I know which one i'm leaning towards.

At this point surely he has figured out that this project is untenable as it is... the fact that he shows no intent of changing his plans is awful.
His formula is give people a little tiny taste and keep them yearning... forever.

Last edited:

joe_69_69

Sep 6, 2023
  • Stunning visuals
  • Amazing attention to details in scenes
  • Fantastic lighting
  • Very hot story
  • Such dedication after years of updates, very inspiring
  • Great update, great work

Can't even imagine what Sophia Parker must mean to L&P at this point. Praydge that he ignores haters, keeps cooking and getting support.

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
Eventually AI will produce Daz and Blender lvl graphs in video at insane speeds, and there will be no excuse to finish the game in a few months.

If the author tries to milk past that point, fan art spin offs will severely outperform the original story sooner or later, or AI will even surpass AWAM quality and the novel will look old, ugly and unattractive. The game is doomed to accelerate or die.

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes