hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
WELL here you all go just add the patch to game directory and your all set enjoy everyone now que the likes for this
DOWNLOAD:
I STILL can't get it to work. WTF am I doing wrong? I place it directly into the game folder or even the subgame folder...and its just .205b? Game ends after gym every time..

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Here, for anyone curious about why Sophia is not naked in this update.(and a glimpse of future update? )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a confession that the story (sexual stage) has really taken a step backwards!! :ROFLMAO:

Besides, if the reason is Dylan, then it means that there will be no nude scenes in the 'old man event', and Sophia already took off her underwear during the Dylan event, but it means that a significant number of images will be used in the undressing scene again!!

This person is crazy or not normal. :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

ai12

Jan 6, 2020
I STILL can't get it to work. WTF am I doing wrong? I place it directly into the game folder or even the subgame folder...and its just .205b? Game ends after gym every time..
Very simple. Make sure to download the link on first page. Then in the game folder paste the unzipped patch folder. Worked like magic.

Zick_Zack

Sep 17, 2024
yeah if Sophia sends Dylan off to boarding school which nullifies any route/path with Sophia so tread lightly with that but only if you do that can you fuck with amber which he gets a HJ from her under the table and gets some pussy play from her at same time and it is hot but for me in long run it is not worth it to lock him out of path with Sophia but thats just me
I'm following the Sophia/Dylan path too, and while the handjob scene with Amber is pretty cool (even more so knowing she's doing it in front of Sam and Neil!), I agree with you that it's not worth it since that path blocks Sophia.

It's too bad that these paths are not compatible, because I like the idea of Dylan fucking Sam's mom. :cool:

Reactions: LSC82

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Today marks the decline of the HJ age, ushering in the tit job phase (in 2 real-world years, lasting 6 full real-world years).

Yay?
_____________________________+++++++++++++++++++++++++++_____________________________________

Food for thought folks

It'll be another year, about this time 2025, that the tutoring job story arc comes around.... maybe even 2026 because and someone correct me if I am wrong or just hallucinated that the story arc of "wife swap" is in the pipeline.

If I am not mistaken that was two or more years ago in part one that Liam and Sophia because of someone getting married that they would swap partners

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Here, for anyone curious about why Sophia is not naked in this update.(and a glimpse of future update? )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow. This must be a titsjob, what a surprise, I can't believe it, it's so bold, I thought LP would never dare to do this. Maybe in 5-10 years, he'll even show Sophia's pussy in all glory. LP already spoilered whole update

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
There are too many plot points in this story now, and with each update we get little development with important characters and more development with not so important characters, Sophia development with these teenage boys is much faster than compared to the development happened with Dylan and sam over the years , even Sophia development with either museum guys, Aiden gang , or her gym friends is much faster

To even have a sex scene with either sam or Dylan it might take 1 more year to get there, we might see Dylan fucking amber before Sophia , and Sophia getting sex with some other guy before Dylan or sam , like that swapping event , and that teacher from school, don morello brother, museum guys if they gonna appear again

I think Sophia will get more sexual on lesbian route compared to male routes excluding non important characters, I will not be surprised if Aiden gets most of Sophia than Dylan/sam in upcoming updates

I haven't played this since last Aiden task as I will put a hold onto this game for 1 more year to see more sexual progression instead of teasing only, than might play it again

Last edited:
Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
If this was not a game but a toon like 18+ manhwa like , landlady noona, circles , brave new world, secret class, addicted to my stepmom, bunk beds, hole shop, milf hunting, eat your mom first, a 18+ Korean toons , within these 7 years it would have been already a completed toon with over 200+ chapters that fits more for a game like this with this much plot points and teasing

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes