Lupercalia

Feb 25, 2022
I've been busy and finally played the latest update.
1) this event seemed clearly inferior to the others, I felt a certain rush in the air, a rushed update.
2) if I think that those animations lengthen the development time I want to shoot myself in the scrotum with an ak-47.
3) the excuse of "sunscreen" as a lie to hide the sperm surprised me... wtf?!
4) myers is a fucking sensual milf, well done l&P

conclusions: l&p can do much better than this.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
May I ask If there is anyone who believes that the person who did the animation in the Jennifer event is the same one with the amateur who did the animation in the last update.
L&P makes part to all animations since the sauna scene with Ellie. But some people says the "animator" never existed so...
My next question is if you have ever seen a female giving HJ or BJ in this awkward position.
Awful
Probably L&P is now only targeting obsessed players.
And how do you target "obsessed players" exactly? Looks like a sentence that doesn't mean much imho :unsure:

3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
The wonderful thing about this update is the text of the conversations between the three boys of eighteen years old, the youngest brother and at least twenty years old, the older brother with Sophie about that white thing that comes out of their cocks and that they have never tried... the discovery of masturbation and orgasm at their "young" age ... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Immagine 2024-10-18 000659.png

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
L&P makes part to all animations since the sauna scene with Ellie. But some people says the "animator" never existed so...

Awful

And how do you target "obsessed players" exactly? Looks like a sentence that doesn't mean much imho :unsure:
Hi mate. Many thanks for your response which is highly appreciated. IMO the quality difference between the animations is obvious. Sophia's posture in the HJ animation is really awkward. Sorry to bother you further but what is the meaning of the comment "awful"? Obsessed people in our case are those in whom their desire overwhelms their judgement. L&P keeps them hungry. Best regards

Johnny Miller

Formerly 'JohnnyKind'
May 12, 2019
Guys, I have played the game from the beginning and never had any problems with the animation lagging in the game, but when I get to the scene in the last update when she does the hand job, the animation lags and even if I go into the menu (shift+g) and select “force ANGLE2 Renderer” it doesn't fix it. I actually tried all combinations from that menu but still the problem remains.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Has anyone guessed that a subscribers will turn from 25 years old to 45 years old while demanding HJ lesbian and bj ? And the ones who are 40+ may not even see Sophia sex this life lol while keeping their subscription on even after death lol. Just because Sophia is so much sophisticated and shy lol

Last edited:

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
An idea for l&p, how about Sophia realizes she left bag and know the daughter is home alone. She goes back to get it and starts a hot encounter with the daughter while no one else is home!!!

Reactions: GokutheG
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes