onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
I downloaded the part2 0.210 but I cant open the new patch. I am not good at pc things. Is anyone can tell me basicly the steps?
if you downloaded my patched version it is included already you dont have to worry about it or download the 205b then download the patch or if you go back several pages you can download my all in one already patched version

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I'm guessing the 1st side job won't be longer than the next update and the number of renders will split among the both side job. Mostly covering the 2nd sj after cliffhanger part and rest just 1st job .
Now question how Sophia is going to get the bag ? I hope shota boys will help her in exchange of something. It'll be a thriller tbh.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Her first full blown sex scene was with her husband, right? (I skipped that so I don't know) Then a million years later came the full sex scene with her daughter Ellie, and that's where we are now. I wonder who will be next on Sofia's bed.
no it was a OJ(Oral Job) not no fucken like your thinking so no only one who actually fucked her is husband Liam no one else has yet and for me i will be pissed if anyone outside of any of the MAIN love Interests fucks her before they do but i think he or she ima say she because way shit plays out but LP needs to let her at very least get finger fucked or eaten out to a nice OJ (Oral Job)

Last edited:

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
What I still have in hand is Sophia and Natalie's 'first lesbian sex' on the 26th (PD19). (guess)

Aiden guesses that sex won't be possible until the 12 tasks are over.
Bennett will be back around the 30th.
Sam was recently confirmed to be in the final group.
I guess Andy/Cassie will be in the final group as well.
I don't have any guesses for Deshaun, but I don't think it's possible.
I don't know about Tyler at this point.
I guess Logan won't be.
I guess Carl is possible, but it's hard to guess when.

The only thing left is Dylan, and someone guessed Dylan on the 32nd.

I guess that's all I can guess for now.
And the question is in which year we will see this all? :cautious: :LOL: :unsure:

Deadbed

Feb 15, 2022
if you downloaded my patched version it is included already you dont have to worry about it or download the 205b then download the patch or if you go back several pages you can download my all in one already patched version
I tried the both option but when I start the game, story beginning to day 20 ( sophia waking up). I also added the “2nd job patch” file to the game folder. But everything is same.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
What I still have in hand is Sophia and Natalie's 'first lesbian sex' on the 26th (PD19). (guess)

Aiden guesses that sex won't be possible until the 12 tasks are over.
Bennett will be back around the 30th.
Sam was recently confirmed to be in the final group.
I guess Andy/Cassie will be in the final group as well.
I don't have any guesses for Deshaun, but I don't think it's possible.
I don't know about Tyler at this point.
I guess Logan won't be.
I guess Carl is possible, but it's hard to guess when.

The only thing left is Dylan, and someone guessed Dylan on the 32nd.

I guess that's all I can guess for now.
You must be very young :):)

• Haha
Reactions: Whitekink

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
I tried the both option but when I start the game, story beginning to day 20 ( sophia waking up). I also added the “2nd job patch” file to the game folder. But everything is same.
if you want to see or play it then play it from the gallery or look at a walkthrough to see what you need to do to get it yourself

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes