DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I believe the dev is a teenager or never had too much interaction (sex) outside, some stuff are just dumb... a woman doing only handjob, not licking, kissing, and WTF with cumming in her hand, he must have a kink for cumming only in the hand hahaha.... the scene where 3 jerked and she was jerking the 2, the older one should have just probably stick the cock in her mouth (forced as option), or asked her to lick and kiss (kink but not forced), and the boring last one (she asks for him to pinch her nipples), (for the forced) she would not be able to argue/talk since she had to finish and not alert the mother.... another is the ass jerkoff, there could be an option for them to ripp the lingerie off, they where excited, imagine teenager with a woman doing all those shit, they would go crazy when she was talking for them to imagine fucking her, ripping that shit lingerie asking her to continue with the jerkoff on them and sucking/kissing/licking on one.
I agree, the oldest one should have started rubbing it between her ass cheeks and the youngest one (that she likes the most and will probly get to finger and lick her pussy first) should have asked her if he could feel his cock sliding between her breasts :love: And it would be too dry so when Sophia tries to look down to spit on his cock he slides it up her chest and into her mouth

Reactions: Chaosguy

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
This is just ridiculous. Yes, there were some spicy, hot moments, like the final part, but overall the update is disappointing. I don't understand why the guys have to be naked and Sophia isn't. What's the logic? They don't have much time, they need to cum faster, and they undress, but not Soрhia, shouldn't it be the other way around, to speed up the process? Even when she changes clothes, LP doesn't show us that, he could have shown a couple of renders of her perfect naked back, ass, and breasts, even if the shotas didn't see it. I think most of us are here to see naked Sophia, not naked kids.
Screenshot_3.jpg

Lewdfapper

Sep 27, 2024
I just downloaded the android app and just played the update from the gallery. Cause i don't have a save. I would like to know how much text and scenes there was before she chooses to go to the boys's place. Is it a considerable chunk or am I good? Please do tell

Mygeto

Aug 20, 2022
I would have liked more intrapendence on the part of the boys, especially at the height of arousal when she was urging them on; maybe just the smaller one should have lowered her lingerie uncovering her boobs (at which point Sophie could not have said anything more), it would have seemed more natural to me than kissing which is not something a boy in the throes of excitement of finding a half-naked woman available for the first time would seek, just as the older one should have groped her instead of just fixating on this nipple, then I would have reversed the length of the parts, shorter the first part and longer the important sequence. Otherwise, I liked the update but the milking is too obvious because such an update certainly does not take several months

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Sophia's first hetrosexual cheating sex will be with museum guys or in the ranch with Patricia's husband??

This is the only VN where I have to ask any question related to cheating by referring it as hetrosexual straight cheating sex without incest / child in it lol..... all other fantasies of sex is covered before normal cheating sex.

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
That doesn't mean there won't be a Sophia event.

There's also a possibility that Sophia will play a role when Ellie meets Logan.

I'm saying that the most likely hetero event (biggest) is Ellie/Logan, not a second side job.

(I wrote the article before yours was edited, but when I posted it, the content after yours was edited was reflected.)
yea, important characters is definitely not a boys from side job.
Bad boy Logan and finally first proper sex scene, no bj/hj or other shit. Full penetration where bad boy completely destroy her pussy
second scene that day.. no idea - Sam/Ellie, Dylan/Ellie or Dylan/Amber?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Sophia's first hetrosexual sex will be with museum guys or in the ranch with Patricia's husband??

This is the only VN where I have to ask any question related to sex by referring it as hetrosexual straight sex without incest / child in it lol..... all other fantasies of sex is covered before normal sex.
Meeting "museum college guys"
* Something interesting is planned (source), probably only one-time event (source) with likely no repercussions on the story (source, source)
* there won't be sex (source)
--------------------------------
Patricia and Sophia visit her friend Zoey's ranch.
* This event will take place in any case [meaning Boarding school or not, Ed.*].
What will happen there depends on Sophia's lesbian points and her relationship to Patricia. (source)
* It will be "one large event which spreads over the morning until the evening" (source) and it will cover 3/4 of the day (source)
* Not clear whether Zoey is lesbian (source)
* (Q): There will be hetero events at the Zoey's ranch on playable day 15? (A): Well... yes and no.
* (Q) Is the route to the ranch a lesbian route? (A) mostly (source)
* (Q) some of them (Ellie or Dylan) will go with Sophia and Patricia to the country (and so Liam will be freer to plan his weekend)? (A) No, it will be just Sophia Patricia and Patricia's friend Zoey. (source)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Meeting "museum college guys"
* Something interesting is planned (source), probably only one-time event (source) with likely no repercussions on the story (source, source)
* there won't be sex (source)
--------------------------------
Patricia and Sophia visit her friend Zoey's ranch.
* This event will take place in any case [meaning Boarding school or not, Ed.*].
What will happen there depends on Sophia's lesbian points and her relationship to Patricia. (source)
* It will be "one large event which spreads over the morning until the evening" (source) and it will cover 3/4 of the day (source)
* Not clear whether Zoey is lesbian (source)
* (Q): There will be hetero events at the Zoey's ranch on playable day 15? (A): Well... yes and no.
* (Q) Is the route to the ranch a lesbian route? (A) mostly (source)
* (Q) some of them (Ellie or Dylan) will go with Sophia and Patricia to the country (and so Liam will be freer to plan his weekend)? (A) No, it will be just Sophia Patricia and Patricia's friend Zoey. (source)
So even in ranch the answer is a yes and no lol..maybe hetro sex but not with Sophia .man how long he will take to reach sex of sophia?
I thought ranch hetro will be the first hetro sex of Sophia.
His subscriber lobby is woke for sure lol

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
yea, important characters is definitely not a boys from side job.
Bad boy Logan and finally first proper sex scene, no bj/hj or other shit. Full penetration where bad boy completely destroy her pussy
second scene that day.. no idea - Sam/Ellie, Dylan/Ellie or Dylan/Amber?
there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of the sauna guys Tyler and Logan
(Q) Will Ellie's prom night include Dylan or Sam? (A) Sam Sophia yes, Dylan probably not. (source)
(Q) Is the Prom event more about Ellie and Sam or will Sophia play a major role in it? (A) Sophia wont go to the prom naturally. But she will participate in the making of this scene. (source)
no Dylan's events (see note 3)

Dylan/Amber is the dorm route, so it seems like it's only possible on days when Dylan isn't at school.

• Sad
Reactions: MixQQ

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
It was nice and short to be here. Very nice game, but with ridiculous releases pace
See you in 1 year for the next 2-3 releases (1-2K pages in this forum)

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes