conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
the animation is really bad, it feels like it was made by a beginner
the story connection is quite disjointed, and I don't understand the conversation scene with Myer about Leah, except it seems to only add more renders
'touch' scenes are really shallow, I don't see any so-called 'groping' here, it's just touching, that's all. Has LP really forgotten how to create a 'groping' scene in Daz after a year :rolleyes:

AungThura

Mar 21, 2021
Ellie has events but Sophia does too. The entire day is not dedicated to Ellie. Ellie events will be split into 3 routes so depending on your choices you'll see many events for Ellie on PD 16 but they will be alternative routes.

• "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P quote. Also "... there will be a very hot and big hetero scene.'" (source)
Guys .. wake up !!!
Please don't be aguring for PD Monday..Now in the Game is Saturday Noon and not finish that day ..
it will need to finish 2 or 3 years ( afternoon , evening and Night updates :p:p ).. so let's talk about first thing first

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I believe the dev is a teenager or never had too much interaction (sex) outside, some stuff are just dumb... a woman doing only handjob, not licking, kissing, and WTF with cumming in her hand, he must have a kink for cumming only in the hand hahaha.... the scene where 3 jerked and she was jerking the 2, the older one should have just probably stick the cock in her mouth (forced as option), or asked her to lick and kiss (kink but not forced), and the boring last one (she asks for him to pinch her nipples), (for the forced) she would not be able to argue/talk since she had to finish and not alert the mother.... another is the ass jerkoff, there could be an option for them to ripp the lingerie off, they where excited, imagine teenager with a woman doing all those shit, they would go crazy when she was talking for them to imagine fucking her, ripping that shit lingerie asking her to continue with the jerkoff on them and sucking/kissing/licking on one.
Dev is not a teenager. Would have had to be 12 when the game started to still be a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy

Beauchamps

Feb 13, 2020
Hello, I have the last version 205b but I don't have acces to the new scène.
Can you help me, must dowload another file ?
Thank in advance.
Elise

1729182127513.png

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes