tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
So even in ranch the answer is a yes and no lol..maybe hetro sex but not with Sophia .man how long he will take to reach sex of sophia?
I thought ranch hetro will be the first hetro sex of Sophia.
His subscriber lobby is woke for sure lol
What I still have in hand is Sophia and Natalie's 'first lesbian sex' on the 26th (PD19). (guess)

Aiden guesses that sex won't be possible until the 12 tasks are over.
Bennett will be back around the 30th.
Sam was recently confirmed to be in the final group.
I guess Andy/Cassie will be in the final group as well.
I don't have any guesses for Deshaun, but I don't think it's possible.
I don't know about Tyler at this point.
I guess Logan won't be.
I guess Carl is possible, but it's hard to guess when.

The only thing left is Dylan, and someone guessed Dylan on the 32nd.

I guess that's all I can guess for now.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
What I still have in hand is Sophia and Natalie's 'first lesbian sex' on the 26th (PD19). (guess)

Aiden guesses that sex won't be possible until the 12 tasks are over.
Bennett will be back around the 30th.
Sam was recently confirmed to be in the final group.
I guess Andy/Cassie will be in the final group as well.
I don't have any guesses for Deshaun, but I don't think it's possible.
I don't know about Tyler at this point.
I guess Logan won't be.
I guess Carl is possible, but it's hard to guess when.

The only thing left is Dylan, and someone guessed Dylan on the 32nd.

I guess that's all I can guess for now.
Man that's really disappointing to hear...Really LP has taken a leap of being greedy..How to unfollow the thread?

I think earlier first Sophia sex was decided with museum guys/ranch that's what I heard it..but now that he said no sex in those PD it means that he's happy with all the milking that's coming his way.

I think that subscribers are responsible for making this VN which could have been one of the most awesome VN to one of the worst by upcoming years and LP offcourse for taking those decisions to remove Sophia sex scene and to keep on with tease even for the millionth day to make it never ending VN.

Worst decision maker surrounded by fools kind of influencer to bring this VN to ever lowest.

Now even if he speed up the update process , it doesn't matter because there is nothing worth to see beside the tease.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I feel like I'm burning things, so I'll add a few.

I had a feeling Deshaun was a possibility when he first showed up, but I downgraded it after the gym scene.
I really wanted Logan to be a possibility, but I downgraded it after seeing Tyler in the sauna.
I also wanted Aiden to gangbang Sophia.
I didn't realize Bennett was that far away.

I wasn't skeptical about this at first.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Man that's really disappointing to hear...Really LP has taken a leap of being greedy..How to unfollow the thread?

I think earlier first Sophia sex was decided with museum guys/ranch that's what I heard it..but now that he said no sex in those PD it means that he's happy with all the milking that's coming his way.

I think that subscribers are responsible for making this VN which could have been one of the most awesome VN to one of the worst by upcoming years and LP offcourse for taking those decisions to remove Sophia sex scene and to keep on with tease even for the millionth day to make it never ending VN.

Worst decision maker surrounded by fools kind of influencer to bring this VN to ever lowest.

Now even if he speed up the update process , it doesn't matter because there is nothing worth to see beside the tease.
I'm happy and sad that you seem to understand my feelings.

But the feelings you feel are the feelings I feel now.

Deadbed

Feb 15, 2022
I downloaded the part2 0.210 but I cant open the new patch. I am not good at pc things. Is anyone can tell me basicly the steps?

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Sophia's first sex scene outside her marriage has to be with someone prominent in the storyline ie Dylan, Sam, Aiden etc. For her to have sex with some random minor character is a total waste of several years of story buildup.

duelfamily13

May 31, 2019
Hi, may I ask what you use to customize the dialogue box? I am looking for something to make it transparent. There are a few in this forum but none of them work on this game. Thanks.
Hi it just from the game play I didn't do it but I think u can make it darker or lighter from the game menu it's a android apk

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I'm happy and sad that you seem to understand my feelings.

But the feelings you feel are the feelings I feel now.
I mean there's nothing more to wait for..I just came in this thread in today after the update hoping for Sophia sex in the upcoming PD after months...thinking that all these stupid fantasy of lesbian, ********** lobby will be over...then it will become interesting..but it's really disappointing to hear that this bs will continue..so obviously it's subscribers fault maybe due to their demand only refering to teen sex lesbian and incest oriented....and not the Sophia cheating woman lobby..so I don't think there's any point to follow ..I mean waited for 7 years to end with this bs teen lover fantasy to reach pd15 ....now have to wait for PD32 lol ..ohh hell no..I m done with this VN

Reactions: MixQQ and tofhdns

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Sophia's first sex scene outside her marriage has to be with someone prominent in the storyline ie Dylan, Sam, Aiden etc. For her to have sex with some random minor character is a total waste of several years of story buildup.
Maybe but that's planned on PD 25 lol ..the story reach PD 15 after 7 and now nearly 8 years...you can calculate how much time it will take to reach PD 25 lol.

I would take this AWAM VN as the reference point for the upcoming developer to take a lesson of what not to build or how not to build your story.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I mean there's nothing more to wait for..I just came in this thread in today after the update hoping for Sophia sex in the upcoming PD after months...thinking that all these stupid fantasy of lesbian, ********** lobby will be over...then it will become interesting..but it's really disappointing to hear that this bs will continue..so obviously it's subscribers fault maybe due to their demand only refering to teen sex lesbian and incest oriented....and not the Sophia cheating woman lobby..so I don't think there's any point to follow ..I mean waited for 7 years to end with this bs teen lover fantasy to reach pd15 ....now have to wait for PD32 lol ..ohh hell no..I m done with this VN
Request for correction: 32 days (PD25).
It is now the 21st (PD14).

Reactions: Couto25

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Request for correction: 32 days (PD25).
Still 10 more PD like 6 more years with teen and kid fantasy..or 5 if he will not delay ..but disappointing to make MC story completely worthless..I mean if anyone played and like part 1...I will like them to skip part 2 for the next 5 years as it will not be worth to play this VN anymore.

CammyTheWhite

Formerly 'ElliotAldersoon'
Sep 17, 2024
Her first full blown sex scene was with her husband, right? (I skipped that so I don't know) Then a million years later came the full sex scene with her daughter Ellie, and that's where we are now. I wonder who will be next on Sofia's bed.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Her first full blown sex scene was with her husband, right? (I skipped that so I don't know) Then a million years later came the full sex scene with her daughter Ellie, and that's where we are now. I wonder who will be next on Sofia's bed.
Hopefully it’s Zac, (she’s already seen him naked and let him massage her and rub tanning oil on her and is most comfortable doing Aidens tasks with like let him feel your boobs during class

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Still 10 more PD like 6 more years with teen and kid fantasy..or 5 if he will not delay ..but disappointing to make MC story completely worthless..I mean if anyone played and like part 1...I will like them to skip part 2 for the next 5 years as it will not be worth to play this VN anymore.
It's currently the 21st(PD14), Dylan's Day is 32 days(PD25), and there are 11 days left.
Since each day is 2 years of production time, there are 22 years left.

At this rate, I'm not sure I'll see it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Couto25

randomized

May 13, 2018
Read through the thread of this game; which was entertaining to say the least. Mixed emotions - just like the mixed reviews of this game

Played the game in 2018, then back again 2022 - then now in 2024 - certainly will play in 2026

My initial thought playing this game today was - wow 7 years of this "erotic" novel and the developers are running strong. He is blessed to have such a fanbase.

His fanbase and supporters are obviously young people. They has decided somehow that Teasing/ or blue balling events and lesbian contents are the main components of a successful VN.

Allow me to be morbid here; The probability of any member here dying is higher than the probability of the protagonist to have sex.

Ill be back to this thread in 2026. XD

• Haha
Reactions: tofhdns

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
This is just ridiculous. Yes, there were some spicy, hot moments, like the final part, but overall the update is disappointing. I don't understand why the guys have to be naked and Sophia isn't. What's the logic? They don't have much time, they need to cum faster, and they undress, but not Soрhia, shouldn't it be the other way around, to speed up the process? Even when she changes clothes, LP doesn't show us that, he could have shown a couple of renders of her perfect naked back, ass, and breasts, even if the shotas didn't see it. I think most of us are here to see naked Sophia, not naked kids.
I'm absolute on your side:cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mars88

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Everything I liked about this update its this part at the very beginning. 2024-10-17_121318.png
It's funny how Sophia thinks when preparing to commit a "big sin"! :ROFLMAO: xD

This is all..!

A boring update spoiled by LP himself, why so many teasers, why a teaser for high tier suporters? Which leaked the very essence of the update!

Probably many, including me, hoped for more, but...

Two terrible animations! It would be better without them or choosing a different angle or pose!

And the worst thing is that the next side job awaits us in a nursing home, where Sophia will do the same for the old grands, dress up as a sexy nurse and jerk them off and that’s it! And we will see this only at the end of January or in the middle of
February at best!

LP managed to keep everything at a high level during the last updates, but this update is "GARBAGE"!

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes