PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
i had quetion in last update there are three choices 1 take shower alone 2 take shower with shaw and his girlfriend and the last one 3 to share shower whith stranger why there is no sceane for it , i thought that part came in next update but its not there
does any one know about it or the thier option where canceled???
You can become filthy points only in shower with Deschaun and his girlfriend. There are no other scences.

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
I found the update fine, honestly, but nothing extraordinary. The main problem is the development pace, we are here 7 years in, it makes no sense, if this scene was inside an update with the sauna, gym and pajama party scenes nobody would have a problem.
Also Sophia 's pose in the animation is just ridiculous
Yeah the animations are not good. It not looks like sophia in the animation.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Yeah, I cba to get this even for free. I figure that since we got the dylan/ellie/ellie's friends party, that is right up my street, so recently, I'm not going to see anything that interests me in a year or too... if ever, at the rate the dev is crashing.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Honestly this update was really hot, altought Sophia should be naked for the final action, it was a HUGE letdown, but that's my only complaint (of course, she coulda kiss or even blow some of them, but that's too fast maybe).
Reading some comments here makes you think this was terrible when actually people on F95 will complain about AWAM no matter what L&P does (and most of these guys don't even pledge to him which is even weirder).

Jackie718

Jun 25, 2023
here are my unofficial Android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play my Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start my Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than my Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I wish the developer of wife and mother would of kept the graphics from version 115 Sophia skin complexion was just right I don't know why they made the changes but thank you the66 for porting wife and mother

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes