TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
HERE is AWAM v210 Patched into 205b both are included which is why it is v210 to save everyone time of downloading both you can download one and have both

DOWNLOAD:
Even after downloading this, I still just get the scenes of Sophia arriving for tutor job and then one pic in the boys room and she's leaving tutor job again. WTF is going on, why can't I play the update?

impure21

May 7, 2022
For me, this update was the hottest until now - PERIOD. Even with the average animation. Thanks for the share!

And boy oh boy there can be a lot of hate around here, unfortunately.
So I want to say Thank You to all of L&P's subscribers who keep the lights on!

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
That's like $100,000 *3 for just 1 playday via his patreon earning, can you imagine if he had 4 developers rather than 1 how fast he would deliver. I want to understand from Lust&Passion for how long would he plan to take this game(in years)
He said at first that he would finish it in 5 years. But 5 years have passed.
(The first one was probably 3 years, but I don't remember clearly who said it.)

Then he said that he would finish it in 7 years. But 7 years have passed.

He said again that he doesn't want to fill 10 years.

But it takes 2 years per PD and there are still 17 PDs left.

No one knows the future, but at the current rate, it's just bleak.

Reactions: Davidleene

Bread523

Feb 3, 2018
Wait so does this new update continue from the story? Cause when i load and continue from (gym scene) my old save and play it till the end it just says to be continued without playing the new scenes.
Or do i have to start a new save?

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
When this game is finished, we will really need a clean and complete version.
Right now, there are pieces of the game everywhere. It's a real "mess". :confused:

I thank in advance whoever will do that. :)

Davidleene

Jun 3, 2023
Old boys vs new boys:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Witnessing their remarkable growth from Playday X to Playday 14 has been truly impressive. It's exciting to anticipate their future development, and by the next milestone, they'll have evolved into mature and skilled individuals, poised to make a lasting impact, much like the captivating presence of Sophia.

Punther

Jun 15, 2018
Wait so does this new update continue from the story? Cause when i load and continue from (gym scene) my old save and play it till the end it just says to be continued without playing the new scenes.
Or do i have to start a new save?
If you're following the other side job with the old men, then you will automatically skip this latest one with the old shotas.

Reactions: Bread523

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Even after downloading this, I still just get the scenes of Sophia arriving for tutor job and then one pic in the boys room and she's leaving tutor job again. WTF is going on, why can't I play the update?
dude just use gallery and play it from their or look at a walkthrough to help you out

Punther

Jun 15, 2018
If Sophia didn't previously agree to model the lingerie, then this will be the result.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes