drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
i had quetion in last update there are three choices 1 take shower alone 2 take shower with shaw and his girlfriend and the last one 3 to share shower whith stranger why there is no sceane for it , i thought that part came in next update but its not there
does any one know about it or the thier option where canceled???

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
I found the update fine, honestly, but nothing extraordinary. The main problem is the development pace, we are here 7 years in, it makes no sense, if this scene was inside an update with the sauna, gym and pajama party scenes nobody would have a problem.
Also Sophia 's pose in the animation is just ridiculous

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
finished playing the update
and it was ok

my only problem from this games was the development speed

but this time writing was really bad

and what was that kiss all about
l&p could have just let the toddlers expose her tits and cum

update was already delayed and l&p had enough time to write it really well

Last edited:

ÇiğköfteAyran

Jan 28, 2018
How many different renders were there really? Many times it was the same render 5 or more times with just the text changed. There is no way that many unique renders took 3 months to create. I really like the game concept, but the pace here is glacial. I was not expecting any real sex, but maybe a few licks of a cock or at least one shot of cum in her mouth while she was topless? I am 65 and have no hope of seeing this game show sex and no the husband doesn't count. This is why I subscribe to St-9pol to see Sophia get nasty. I wish I could contribute more. He updates fast and keeps putting out new stuff. Check him out for yourself.
Don't mind 7 years and 7700 pages of comments, but at least someone should fuck this woman before this man dies.

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
"It’s high time to unwatch or ignore this thread. My mind can’t handle this shit anymore. I’ve been testing my patience with this game since 2017, but not anymore."

"The last five updates, ( 1. pajama party , 2. spa with logan tyler , 3. spa with ellie lesbian , 4. Gym ) including this one, have been the worst." IMHO

tumblr_0e42c97e554b3ed90823ce14532b6f0a_5100c9a8_400.gif

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I just played it from the gallery. The dev ought to be ashamed of himself and his sponsors. I really can not imagine that somebody pays big bucks for this.......

One of my favourite games is about to update, and in 4 months we get this:

• Day 14: 378/378
  • Day 15: 817/817
  • Day 16: 436/436
  • Day 17: 434/434
All this amounts to 2065 new renders in total!

That is what you call an update!

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
After this update, people should stop paying him now. This was a really shitty update. L&P is taking things so slow that even movies come out faster than his updates. what a fucking joke
That is stupid talk! When they stop paying him the game will stop.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes