MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
why the hell her eyes are almost closed all the time? Wtf is wrong with them?
If she started HJ then finish the fucking job, but no - let's drop it in the middle :FacePalm:
too much meaningless and boring conversations. And we again go through shit like "im respected woman i have husband"
pseudo dirty talk - she is total newbie. She really doesn't know how to tease/seduce. Instead of giving these boys lessons she should also take one and learn how to do it properly
Disappointing update, nothing new when it comes to this game

l0v3rman

Mar 1, 2019
After all progress she didn't even show boobies :HideThePain: What a waste.

And you wanna say 3 horny shotas didn't even try to peep at MILF changing lingerie behind ?!

As always - a lot of missed opportunities, teas4life.

Plus what a grandma looking bonus bodysuit?! L&P leaked the whole update in teasers:FacePalm:

P.S. But this $hit was really hardcore! ( OPEN ONLY IF YOU'RE READY FOR IT !!! )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ilovesex02

Apr 30, 2023
The story would be more interesting if LP had stuck to the sex-ed where Sophia taught them about female body and slowly getting nude and then shotas jerking off to her apart from making Sophia a cheap slut begging them to fuck her with cheap graphics and cheap fanmade animations.. He destroyed the story with lingerie story line. It could have been made more spicy..

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
I’m almost convinced that any expectations from this game will end up in disappointment. The update seem so short and everything was happening so fast, it was almost like a fanart with poor quality characters and animations.
I would suggest LP to get tf off working on the side jobs update and work on the main events bcz only then we can expect you to somehow deliver…..

Ffs it was the poorest update with shitty graphics and lame dialogues. What seriously happened to Shotas really and Sophia she didn’t even get nude( wow her morality is she wouldn’t get naked as it’d be unethical but she’d spit on dicks and get cream pie on her chest and lick it for the sake of science) dumbest logic ..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, thats what i think too. She dont want to show boobs but let the boys grope her body.:rolleyes::unsure:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Why won´t it open? I downloaded it. But it did not open. Or did I forget somerging?
In order for it to work, you need version v0.205b. You unpack the patch and open it. You take second_job_part2.rpa and paste it into the game folder.

devilsnaresid

Mar 14, 2019
best update in the game so far, just when you think Sophia can't get sluttier ; she proved everyone wrong .. more updates more expectations .. thxs to L&P ; reputaion lives on .. can't w8 for next update ..

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
In order for it to work, you need version v0.205b. You unpack the patch and open it. You take second_job_part2.rpa and paste it into the game folder.
Well, I have done that to restore the last 2nd sidejob. But nothing did work, so maybe I wait and go to another Page.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes