tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
ah yes, nothing has changed... same blue balls... and some unrealistic stuff like, if she has a bag with personal stuff and goes to the house of someone, people dont get like, hey let me see all your bags there (she could just have said "oh this is something I need to give to a friend, or something I bought and had not time to get home and put there", or dont say at all, its personal stuff... when you go to someones house with a bag of your clothes and stuff you dont need to say)... the lingerie she uses (its not an normal underwear) is better than the last lingerie (bodysuit), and the second lingerie would be better at the last part... she stops stroking then, this is very dumb and anti climax (why she wasnt already holding the dicks with the papers or them holding the papers)... and yes we where right, another handjob... only different thing is the squeeze of penis in her body while they jerked to her ass, and her tasting cum after.... I was hoping the boy to at least cum in her mouth when she was talking shit to them finish faster.... and funny how she says that they will see a woman using a lingerie for the first time, something that "they never experienced" (last update with them she had less clothing and was using lingerie)... she dont get naked and is more clothed than last time (she was using tapes on the nipples and a g-string last time)... another thing, 3 months for almost half of the update are the characters seated talking (literaly rendering only faces and arms changes, should not take too much time), the animation was bad visualy, and in an awkward pose, she should be kneeling or squat more (use real references), or do the simple animated frame loop like the first jerking scene they do (its not real animation but is good, like two variations of pic looping for 3 chat boxes).
I believe the dev is a teenager or never had too much interaction (sex) outside, some stuff are just dumb... a woman doing only handjob, not licking, kissing, and WTF with cumming in her hand, he must have a kink for cumming only in the hand hahaha.... the scene where 3 jerked and she was jerking the 2, the older one should have just probably stick the cock in her mouth (forced as option), or asked her to lick and kiss (kink but not forced), and the boring last one (she asks for him to pinch her nipples), (for the forced) she would not be able to argue/talk since she had to finish and not alert the mother.... another is the ass jerkoff, there could be an option for them to ripp the lingerie off, they where excited, imagine teenager with a woman doing all those shit, they would go crazy when she was talking for them to imagine fucking her, ripping that shit lingerie asking her to continue with the jerkoff on them and sucking/kissing/licking on one.
I also didn't understand the bag.
I thought the bag itself was prohibited, but when Sophia brought a shoulder bag, Ava didn't check it and didn't forbid it.

As someone said, woman's bag is wide and deep enough to hold all the Pacific Ocean water.
Furthermore, the bag Sophia hid is a grocery bag. It's unnecessarily big.

The woman's underwear is small and thin. and the second pair of underwear (not worn) had no cups at all.

Every time I play this game, I feel it.
LP has no experience at all.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Since you all complained Sophia is in HJ Marathon with boobs exposed.. so L&P going backwards now to show different scenes.. Next Update she will be fully clothed and talk about Imagining the HJ to Old Gents.
So if the story takes a leap forward, will you applaud the users of this forum?
Even then, you will find LP.

And this game is too long and the scheduled 'sex day' is too far away.

That's where all the problems begin.

He will put everything in the story so as not to show the sex scenes.
And the easiest way is to, as you said, to backwards the story.

This is his plan. Disappointingly.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Holy shit, what an Update. Even so she was not naked, it was maybe one of the hottest Update.
You could literally feel that little by little she was simply letting her desire as a woman take over.

Jun 1, 2020
for those like me who don't understand anything about technology ..
I downloaded A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205b-pc.zip then I downloaded 2nd_side_job_patch_0.210.rar and applied it in the "game" folder
This way it works and I see the update both in the story (according to my path) and in the gallery
Downloading and pasting second_job_for_AWAM2.zip the game stops and it says there is an error
Don't ask me why .. because, as said above, I have no technical skills
I hope I was helpful to someone :)

Reactions: Bane71

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
Anyone else has this problem where the game won't just start? Have been having this issue with some Renpy games

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes