globsis

Jan 14, 2018
WELL here you all go just add the patch to game directory and your all set enjoy everyone now que the likes for this
DOWNLOAD:
Thank you. a good update. I would like more developments - but what is there is ...
P.S. I was really blocked for this type of picture and also got a penalty point on the forum. :ROFLMAO:

ilovesex02

Apr 30, 2023
I’m almost convinced that any expectations from this game will end up in disappointment. The update seem so short and everything was happening so fast, it was almost like a fanart with poor quality characters and animations.
I would suggest LP to get tf off working on the side jobs update and work on the main events bcz only then we can expect you to somehow deliver…..

Ffs it was the poorest update with shitty graphics and lame dialogues. What seriously happened to Shotas really and Sophia she didn’t even get nude( wow her morality is she wouldn’t get naked as it’d be unethical but she’d spit on dicks and get cream pie on her chest and lick it for the sake of science) dumbest logic ..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
The worst animation I've seen in VN, L&P should forget about them if this is what he has in mind, plus a lot of unjustified rendering, bro, use creation for the important moments, the rest you can do a couple and move the camera. We already see that reality is not part of the game anymore, I would dedicate myself to looking for better ideas and doing less rendering to be able to release updates more often or the fans will get bored of this novel very soon.... how is it possible that Sophia has not appeared naked in a single image???

Reactions: l0v3rman

peas

Jul 31, 2018
How many different renders were there really? Many times it was the same render 5 or more times with just the text changed. There is no way that many unique renders took 3 months to create. I really like the game concept, but the pace here is glacial. I was not expecting any real sex, but maybe a few licks of a cock or at least one shot of cum in her mouth while she was topless? I am 65 and have no hope of seeing this game show sex and no the husband doesn't count. This is why I subscribe to St-9pol to see Sophia get nasty. I wish I could contribute more. He updates fast and keeps putting out new stuff. Check him out for yourself.

marcoelho

Oct 2, 2017
ah yes, nothing has changed... same blue balls... and some unrealistic stuff like, if she has a bag with personal stuff and goes to the house of someone, people dont get like, hey let me see all your bags there (she could just have said "oh this is something I need to give to a friend, or something I bought and had not time to get home and put there", or dont say at all, its personal stuff... when you go to someones house with a bag of your clothes and stuff you dont need to say)... the lingerie she uses (its not an normal underwear) is better than the last lingerie (bodysuit), and the second lingerie would be better at the last part... she stops stroking then, this is very dumb and anti climax (why she wasnt already holding the dicks with the papers or them holding the papers)... and yes we where right, another handjob... only different thing is the squeeze of penis in her body while they jerked to her ass, and her tasting cum after.... I was hoping the boy to at least cum in her mouth when she was talking shit to them finish faster.... and funny how she says that they will see a woman using a lingerie for the first time, something that "they never experienced" (last update with them she had less clothing and was using lingerie)... she dont get naked and is more clothed than last time (she was using tapes on the nipples and a g-string last time)... another thing, 3 months for almost half of the update are the characters seated talking (literaly rendering only faces and arms changes, should not take too much time), the animation was bad visualy, and in an awkward pose, she should be kneeling or squat more (use real references), or do the simple animated frame loop like the first jerking scene they do (its not real animation but is good, like two variations of pic looping for 3 chat boxes).

marcoelho

Oct 2, 2017
How many different renders were there really? Many times it was the same render 5 or more times with just the text changed. There is no way that many unique renders took 3 months to create. I really like the game concept, but the pace here is glacial. I was not expecting any real sex, but maybe a few licks of a cock or at least one shot of cum in her mouth while she was topless? I am 65 and have no hope of seeing this game show sex and no the husband doesn't count. This is why I subscribe to St-9pol to see Sophia get nasty. I wish I could contribute more. He updates fast and keeps putting out new stuff. Check him out for yourself.
I believe the dev is a teenager or never had too much interaction (sex) outside, some stuff are just dumb... a woman doing only handjob, not licking, kissing, and WTF with cumming in her hand, he must have a kink for cumming only in the hand hahaha.... the scene where 3 jerked and she was jerking the 2, the older one should have just probably stick the cock in her mouth (forced as option), or asked her to lick and kiss (kink but not forced), and the boring last one (she asks for him to pinch her nipples), (for the forced) she would not be able to argue/talk since she had to finish and not alert the mother.... another is the ass jerkoff, there could be an option for them to ripp the lingerie off, they where excited, imagine teenager with a woman doing all those shit, they would go crazy when she was talking for them to imagine fucking her, ripping that shit lingerie asking her to continue with the jerkoff on them and sucking/kissing/licking on one.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes