DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
This was the dumbest excuse Sophia told Mrs Myers, like who the hell is putting on sunscreen on her chest while shes teaching sex ed class, she should have just rubbed it in more or licked off more. Also pretty creepy to have her making out with the youngest looking shota boy in the game, this update needed blowjobs, and titty fucks but just handjobs again and its not even over, she still has to go back to the house now for her bag.
screenshot0051.png

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Peter Klemens

Oct 23, 2017
I could use some help :)
I don't really know what I am doing wrong, but i added the patch(RPA-file) to the game folder and the Story won't Continue :/
Thx in advance

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This was the dumbest excuse Sophia told Mrs Myers, like who the hell is putting on sunscreen on her chest while shes teaching sex ed class, she should have just rubbed it in more or licked off more. Also pretty creepy to have her making out with the youngest looking shota boy in the game, this update needed blowjobs, handjobs and its not even over, she still has to go back to the house now for her bag.
View attachment 4140429
Yes or Leah finds the bag so Sophia has to agree to teach Leah at the Parkers household/library but Leah will be going on a date instead unbeknown to her mother.
So now Sophia will surprise Liam by letting him oral creampie her.
Sex ed all the way,Sophia learns from her encounters and then uses them in the bedroom to surprise LIam.
Jacob is the only one that stands a chnace of fucking Sophia so you can forgot about an apostles gangbang.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
This was the dumbest excuse Sophia told Mrs Myers, like who the hell is putting on sunscreen on her chest while shes teaching sex ed class, she should have just rubbed it in more or licked off more. Also pretty creepy to have her making out with the youngest looking shota boy in the game, this update needed blowjobs, and titty fucks but just handjobs again and its not even over, she still has to go back to the house now for her bag.
View attachment 4140429
we got Sophie cover in cum!!! :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Updates like these just continually reinforces my opinion that Project Mariam is vastly superior in substance and doesn’t bother with fluff render & ray tracing
haha after playing that game made me want to finally give this a try since PM was alot better than expected probably in my top 10

Gukl

Aug 20, 2017
-animation, dialogue, art, repetetive scenery/poses | one step backwards not to mention the time aspect
+dirty talk & first shot but too short

makes it hard to support at that price

Reactions: Rubi747

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
This update is boring, but I tried to read it, but it's so boring that I can't read it. Especially since I have to use a translation tool.

This time, I tried to read the conversation because I was curious about how he distinguished lingerie and underwear.

Simply put, there is no distinction.

Underwear is literally underwear, and lingerie is just another name for underwear.
- It's just a "name" branded with a luxurious image.
- Currently, only women's underwear (all women's underwear) is called lingerie.
- This means that the name does not change depending on the shape of the underwear.

So the line "My lingerie and underwear" is unnecessary.

And from version 0.190 (Dylan's night jacuzzi scene), I felt that the fun is greatly reduced when the image is turned into a scene.
(It means that the game is less fun than the teaser, even though it's the same image.)

This means that there is a problem with LP's scene composition style.

(Of course, even the teaser wasn't fun in this update because LP blurred everything out.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 4140429
He said he had about 15 to 20 images left.
If this is true, there won't be any special events.
There are too few images to create an event.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes