Salgijash

Feb 2, 2023
The best thing one can do with this update is to choose "Good wife" option and skip it completely. I understand the concept that the L&P is milking people for $, but those who pay for this, should realize with this update that stuff like this aint worth the money they spend. I mean, you can get AAA games for the amount they each pay. What could be redeeming for this update is for Sophia to come back to Ava house get her stuff back only to cach her daughter making out with her bf. Then she could teach them some things too. But considering how "rusty" sex-wise Sophia is in game so far, I bet L&P would fuck up this concept as well.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm a little confused as I still only have 205 installed, I never downloaded the 205b 'patch' as I didn't know it was there, and then someone said you don't need to 205b patch anymore.
That restoration patch in the OP is for v0.205 and will not work in v0.205b.

The new update today is for v0.205b (v0.205b is not a patch, it is a full build) and the update patch today for v0.205b and bumps it up to v0.210.

Rubi747

Jun 11, 2021
This is my favorite game and I feel that the updates regarding the story are correct, however, although I don't know what is happening with the developer process and the project, if you calculate the average time per render it is 4.3 days.

In a market with so many developers working hard for the attention and support of pantreons, I feel that Lust and Passion should deliver bigger updates...

Last edited:
Reactions: Brolol123

akirome

May 16, 2017
After playing this update my 2 biggest takes are:
1. Dip in quality. Not huge dip but dip nonetheless. Dialogs/writing is slowly degrading, animations were average.
2. Illogical story development. They are in a hurry and instead of shotas pushing her boundaries so they can finish faster it's vice-versa. She is well mannered, well behaved lady and all of a sudden she invites them to grope her so they can finish faster. It would be far more logical and in accordance with story development so far if she wanted to stop but they persuade her to finish what they started. Also what's up with her foul speech all of a sudden? Another interesting point that shows how story is not very logical at this point is that she will stroke them, spit on their junk, let them grope her but she draws the line at showing them naked nipples/tits ... yes, God forbid she do that .
At the end of the day it's not so bad update, but definitely not the greatest either. This game is mother of slow burn but at least it had, to some extent, interesting and believable story. I think that future updates will be heavily focused on speeding up the sexual content at the cost of quality because, as far as I see things, LP just can't put this two together in an update.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes