SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why the hell do you propose the old 0.205 when your 0.210 version contains absolutely everything of AWAM 2? :unsure:
I thought that content wasn't coming back, guess confusion when it was said when that content/patch doesn't exist.

Dont work "traceback error". Please help me
I just tabbed skipped through the entire update without issue.

Reactions: Bibifoc

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Update was whatever, exactly what everyone expected, maybe except the last kiss scene, which was a nice surprise.

BUT... Animation was... surprisingly bad

Her pose is wobbly monkey something, camera position makes her face look weird af, and movement is robotic.
Even more, there is zero sense to make it 15 seconds.
Would much rather take 3*5 or 5*3 sec animations done right.
The way it was done was a complete waste of effort, that could've been used to make way more impactful and simpler anims.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woo hoo! I was right. I'm telling you guys L&P is gonna use the Shota route to push Sophia's corruption. This was like a soft break into a m/m/m/f gang bang. Whether she was naked or not she still jerked off two of them, let herself get groped by all of them, took their cum on her body and even gobbled some of it up.

Last edited:

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
So... three cocks, six balls, 0 boobs, 0 pussies.

And... as always, massive amount of useless renders and choices, Why to do extra renders for the """cliffhanger""" in the car and in the bathroom, is it really necessary? Why to do extra renders of Sophia rejecting something (come on, if somebody has reached this point of the path they are not going to make those choices).

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes