immassman

Feb 1, 2023
After playing this update my 2 biggest takes are:
1. Dip in quality. Not huge dip but dip nonetheless. Dialogs/writing is slowly degrading, animations were average.
2. Illogical story development. They are in a hurry and instead of shotas pushing her boundaries so they can finish faster it's vice-versa. She is well mannered, well behaved lady and all of a sudden she invites them to grope her so they can finish faster. It would be far more logical and in accordance with story development so far if she wanted to stop but they persuade her to finish what they started. Also what's up with her foul speech all of a sudden? Another interesting point that shows how story is not very logical at this point is that she will stroke them, spit on their junk, let them grope her but she draws the line at showing them naked nipples/tits ... yes, God forbid she do that .
At the end of the day it's not so bad update, but definitely not the greatest either. This game is mother of slow burn but at least it had, to some extent, interesting and believable story. I think that future updates will be heavily focused on speeding up the sexual content at the cost of quality because, as far as I see things, LP just can't put this two together in an update.
yes, it's degrading, no logic, finally L&P shows that he is not capable of making a good wife corruption plot, i knew it would happen. This update don't pick up where she left off instead it's like she is now a hooker. This update is not moving the plot forward at all, L&P should be over.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
2. Illogical story development. They are in a hurry and instead of shotas pushing her boundaries so they can finish faster it's vice-versa. She is well mannered, well behaved lady and all of a sudden she invites them to grope her so they can finish faster. It would be far more logical and in accordance with story development so far if she wanted to stop but they persuade her to finish what they started. Also what's up with her foul speech all of a sudden? Another interesting point that shows how story is not very logical at this point is that she will stroke them, spit on their junk, let them grope her but she draws the line at showing them naked nipples/tits ... yes, God forbid she do that .
At the end of the day it's not so bad update, but definitely not the greatest either. This game is mother of slow burn but at least it had, to some extent, interesting and believable story. I think that future updates will be heavily focused on speeding up the sexual content at the cost of quality because, as far as I see things, LP just can't put this two together in an update.
In terms of Sophia going for younger dudes, the Sam story makes the most sense. The Dylan one somewhat less but still semi-believable especially if you get to play the taboo. This subplot is the least believable and basically just makes her look like an indiscriminate pedo.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial Android ports of A Wife And Mother.
  • (everything up to v0.115)
  • (everything starting from v0.130) updated with v0.210
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play my Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start my Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than my Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Well, it was to be expected. HJ again. I don't even want to check the next update and want to go back to the main storyline ASAP, man. There's no way the old farts are getting more than a HJ either. Men, after the last two updates, she's not even naked in this one, like WTF.

Things are going to heat up in PD14, he said. We're almost at the half of this playable day and HJ are dominating the charts. Glad I was right to keep my expectations low.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes