DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Everything I liked about this update its this part at the very beginning. View attachment 4142441
It's funny how Sophia thinks when preparing to commit a "big sin"! :ROFLMAO: xD

This is all..!

A boring update spoiled by LP himself, why so many teasers, why a teaser for high tier suporters? Which leaked the very essence of the update!

Probably many, including me, hoped for more, but...

Two terrible animations! It would be better without them or choosing a different angle or pose!

And the worst thing is that the next side job awaits us in a nursing home, where Sophia will do the same for the old grands, dress up as a sexy nurse and jerk them off and that’s it! And we will see this only at the end of January or in the middle of
February at best!

LP managed to keep everything at a high level during the last updates, but this update is "GARBAGE"!
Here is the grandpas update teaser :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2112.gif
IMG_1311.gif

HZA

Feb 5, 2023
HAHAHA, I fucking knew he would render the boys older than their previous versions. All the blur on the teasers wasn't to avoid another cancelation, but to hide his shenanigan. The man is greedy, a milker AND has no balls. Biggest scammer in town. It was funny reading all your posts about this disastrous development folks ! Stay safe y'all. I'm out, definitely !

P.S : Throwing a bottle in the sea, if someone is able to modify the scene by replacing the new versions of the apostles by the former ones. I'm ready to put money on it

XOXO

wzelisen

Jul 9, 2019
After this update, people should stop paying him now. This was a really shitty update. L&P is taking things so slow that even movies come out faster than his updates. what a fucking joke
It's a win-win situation, and I've always advocated for it, as L&P doesn't lose its regular fan support while also promoting progress speed. It's been seven years. How many seven years is life?(y)(y)(y)

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
Everything I liked about this update its this part at the very beginning. View attachment 4142441
It's funny how Sophia thinks when preparing to commit a "big sin"! :ROFLMAO: xD

This is all..!

A boring update spoiled by LP himself, why so many teasers, why a teaser for high tier suporters? Which leaked the very essence of the update!

Probably many, including me, hoped for more, but...

Two terrible animations! It would be better without them or choosing a different angle or pose!

And the worst thing is that the next side job awaits us in a nursing home, where Sophia will do the same for the old grands, dress up as a sexy nurse and jerk them off and that’s it! And we will see this only at the end of January or in the middle of
February at best!

LP managed to keep everything at a high level during the last updates, but this update is "GARBAGE"!
I think the writhing happen 2 weeks before the release. It seemed so rushed and fake. Or maybe L&P had only contact with prostitutes and never had real connection with a woman and because of that he has no idea what ppl talk about.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
The crowd here...

Only time there is no crying is on the update day, 5 minutes before it drops.
Judging by the spoilers (thanks for not using spoiler function btw - sarcasm) things escalated nicely and way further and still whining cos "no boobs, no boobs" :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

EDIT:

View attachment 4142973

sophia is out of control, and for good reason (it's too much for her on day 14), but L&P keeps her sane,
Can you not use "the spoiler" function please?:
1729198697248.png
No everyone wants to see this.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Now question how Sophia is going to get the bag ? I hope shota boys will help her in exchange of something. It'll be a thriller tbh.
Leah is still there.

I tried the both option but when I start the game, story beginning to day 20 ( sophia waking up). I also added the “2nd job patch” file to the game folder. But everything is same.
Did you put it in the "game" folder, not the main folder?

YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
After playing this update my 2 biggest takes are:
1. Dip in quality. Not huge dip but dip nonetheless. Dialogs/writing is slowly degrading, animations were average.
2. Illogical story development. They are in a hurry and instead of shotas pushing her boundaries so they can finish faster it's vice-versa. She is well mannered, well behaved lady and all of a sudden she invites them to grope her so they can finish faster. It would be far more logical and in accordance with story development so far if she wanted to stop but they persuade her to finish what they started. Also what's up with her foul speech all of a sudden? Another interesting point that shows how story is not very logical at this point is that she will stroke them, spit on their junk, let them grope her but she draws the line at showing them naked nipples/tits ... yes, God forbid she do that .
At the end of the day it's not so bad update, but definitely not the greatest either. This game is mother of slow burn but at least it had, to some extent, interesting and believable story. I think that future updates will be heavily focused on speeding up the sexual content at the cost of quality because, as far as I see things, LP just can't put this two together in an update.
Agree, this is kinda what I wanted but it ended being very weird the way it happened, also the animation looked like some sort of dinosaurs moving, not good haha

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
May I ask If there is anyone who believes that the person who did the animation in the Jennifer event is the same one with the amateur who did the animation in the last update. My next question is if you have ever seen a female giving HJ or BJ in this awkward position. My feeling is that gradually I am loosing interest for AWAM which once was the most anticipated adult game. Probably L&P is now only targeting obsessed players.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes