AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
There are too many plot points in this story now, and with each update we get little development with important characters and more development with not so important characters, Sophia development with these teenage boys is much faster than compared to the development happened with Dylan and sam over the years , even Sophia development with either museum guys, Aiden gang , or her gym friends is much faster

To even have a sex scene with either sam or Dylan it might take 1 more year to get there, we might see Dylan fucking amber before Sophia , and Sophia getting sex with some other guy before Dylan or sam , like that swapping event , and that teacher from school, don morello brother, museum guys if they gonna appear again

I think Sophia will get more sexual on lesbian route compared to male routes excluding non important characters, I will not be surprised if Aiden gets most of Sophia than Dylan/sam in upcoming updates

I haven't played this since last Aiden task as I will put a hold onto this game for 1 more year to see more sexual progression instead of teasing only, than might play it again
Way too many. Without cutting some of the fat it's going to take 30 years. That's not a joke and I don't think people truly let that sink in when they read it.
They know it will. The math is self-explanatory. It is what it is and people just keep pretending like it's not the case.

"Oh, boy! I wonder what this next update will be!"

Like, it doesn't matter. It'll be a 4+ month development for what is 30-60 minutes in Sophia's life. Literally. Actually. Factually. The story and development as done now is trading MONTHS of actual time for, at most, an hour of story in a story that is supposed to be roughly 30 days.

The dev is either something that rhymes with spam artist (lol) or they fucked up the plan and absolutely refuse to admit they fucked it up, making them so many more things that you don't want to be.
Maybe all! They may be all of the above!

A sane person cannot sit back and not see how insane this whole system is. It's a purposeful milking or development mismanagement on a scale that is hard to comprehend.
The "30 days of a woman's life" things could work if this was a book or movie. It cannot work in this format where an hour of her life, 15 mins gameplay at most, takes MONTHS to make.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BorgiaBou and LSC82

Daredevil20

Jan 2, 2020
The only thing keeping me invested in this game is the narrative, but the latest update made me wonder if the creator lost their touch. It felt ridiculous and stupid. Like a parody and fanmade.

Reactions: RobinBanks14

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I felt betrayed by AWAM, and since many games at the time borrowed the 'slow burn' genre, I was so fed up that I couldn't enjoy the entire AVN for a long time.

The only game that made me feel good was 'Laura'.

After a really long time, I played a few games that I had neglected for a long time and enjoyed them because of their immersion.

One game had everything I disliked.
- I don't like old people characters.
- I don't like minigames and I don't like scenes that repeat.
- So I went beyond the level of neglect and just threw this game away.
: But it was immersive. I don't think I'll play it again, but anyway.

One was a text game.
- Also dislike it.
- Text games are a huge obstacle for me because I use translation tools.
: But it's readable. It's fun.

One game had everything I like.
It's one of the few games that I replay.
I lost my save file so I had no choice but to play it again, and it was just as good.

The reason I'm writing this:
No matter how hard I try to read AWAM, I can't.

LP, you f..... !!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minewife

Jul 12, 2022
Vaya. Esto debe ser una paja de tetas, qué sorpresa, no lo puedo creer, es tan atrevido, pensé que LP nunca se atrevería a hacer esto. Tal vez en 5 o 10 años, incluso muestre el coño de Sophia en todo su esplendor. LP ya ha revelado toda la actualización
[/CITA]
Please, No more animations

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes