Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ya. That's what kinda upsets me. Not because it is Ellie day. That's the best part. What I don't like is Its Ellie's day and still the wild event is hetero which in way suggests to me that it could have something to do with Logan. Now I don't like Logan one bit. And hence the probability of him being in the wild event kinda upsets me.
Considering I believe the Ellie branches will be Logan, Sam and Jules, the wild event (like I've been saying), could just as easily be Sam.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I dont have high expectations for this update but i am sure the one after this will be interesting. Aiden, Don Morello, and 2nd side job... How will Sophia manage each of these situations? Horror, excitement, corruption, surrender... Go L&P, go and produce faster... You have it all L&P, you have it all...
The Aiden event is going to be so completely weak that it's going to be optional for Sophia, since it's the start of the comfortable solution.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk

Nina24

Feb 3, 2020
Aiden challenges could be more than sexuality
Step by step
Showing half boobs
Showing her butt
And previous time :
2 revealing clothes for showing more
hugs and touching her boob
So next challenge could be Sofia without panties and touch here pussy or fingering asshole

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
1.Dancing at a bar with her sister can bring to kiss and hot "strokes"

2.Sophia will be provoked in every possible way by the Nathalia

3.A trip with Sam can lead to kiss and to the fact that Sam may decide to put his hand "between her legs"

4. Ellie can also kiss her friend or Dylan, or both))

5.And don't forget about her husband, maybe a evening leads to hot night))

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The touching stage has already been passed. It can be at least a kiss on the lips. And in general? I am very curious: how L&P can REALISTICALLY show the beginning of a sexual relationship between a teenager and a teacher!
I also assume that kissing is possible, but no blowjob or handjob, that's a fact.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Considering I believe the Ellie branches will be Logan, Sam and Jules, the wild event (like I've been saying), could just as easily be Sam.
Sam Ellie seemed like the most logical pairing but unfortunately till now there hasn't been anything in the story that would get them together. Till now Sam and Ellie haven't even spent a single moment alone talking to each other. So in 3 days getting so close to Ellie to be part of the Wild event seems unlikely.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I also assume that kissing is possible, but no blowjob or handjob, that's a fact.
BJ is completely underestimated. It must be taken into account that it involves several senses: taste, smell, and if the man pushes too much, he not only fills the mouth but also the throat. Information enters through the nose, eyes and mouth and the brain is very close.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sam Ellie seemed like the most logical pairing but unfortunately till now there hasn't been anything in the story that would get them together. Till now Sam and Ellie haven't even spent a single moment alone talking to each other. So in 3 days getting so close to Ellie to be part of the Wild event seems unlikely.
Apart from a few events on both the Sam and Ellie routes of Sophia suggesting they get together. And although nothing to indicate it from the teasers, there's still a small chance Ellie might turn up towards the end of the concert.
BJ is completely underestimated. It must be taken into account that it involves several senses: taste, smell, and if the man pushes too much, he not only fills the mouth but also the throat. Information enters through the nose, eyes and mouth and the brain is very close.
And we know from I think the first sex scene with Liam that Sophia doesn't like them. Or to be more precise, the taste of cum that comes after.

Reactions: globsis

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Apart from a few events on both the Sam and Ellie routes of Sophia suggesting they get together. And although nothing to indicate it from the teasers, there's still a small chance Ellie might turn up towards the end of the concert.

And we know from I think the first sex scene with Liam that Sophia doesn't like them. Or to be more precise, the taste of cum that comes after.
It's highly unlikely to me that Ellie will show up. Otherwise why would Sam only be dropping off Sophia. It's nighttime and if Ellie was there with Sophia, they would have come home together. I believe Ellie could have gone with Christine in the event prior to The concert and hence she is not there.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's highly unlikely to me that Ellie will show up. Otherwise why would Sam only be dropping off Sophia. It's nighttime and if Ellie was there with Sophia, they would have come home together. I believe Ellie could have gone with Christine in the event prior to The concert and hence she is not there.
There's also the possibility of a Sam event on Saturday

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes