erealim

Mar 7, 2018
Ok, so I understood what happenned here. LP is lazy, didn't manage to create proper 0.155, that is like 10 minutes of game, then came up with his genius plan of realising 2 versions together, spent another few months to create another 5 minutes and had nothing to do but release it as it is. See ya in 2072, on 0.945

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
sorry for sounding boring, I know this doesn't enter much into the discussion, but the creator of AWAM, does he think about creating another game besides this one?

• Haha
Reactions: leg28

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
sorry for sounding boring, I know this doesn't enter much into the discussion, but the creator of AWAM, does he think about creating another game besides this one?
I don't think you sound boring, but as slow as these updates are, a new game is probably the last thing the creator of AWAM needs.

if you like this, be sure to check out Project Myriam.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Is update good or not or just waste of time ??
It's have small or big game play Just tell until the Android port available for new version

Zeruel1969

Jul 12, 2018
I finish part 1 to play part 2 , but can´t start because "No valid final save from Part 1" , "You will be asked to generate a final save at the end of the Game".
Nah you won't. Why???

Rawrhaider

Mar 17, 2020
None of the animations have Sofia in it. Thus making the animations completely useless towards the premise of a wife and mother. The entire story behind this game is Sofia is a hot ass milf who has a shitty husband and everyone wants to tap that ass. Not oh look a random slut that has no impact on the game is getting railed in a decent animation.

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes