Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
can you tell me i did downlode 2 parts and extracted
If you donwloaded compressed version, there's a fix for saves:
1. Unzip
2. Merge with "game" folder in Part 1 (0.150 version)
3. Play last day in Part 1
4. Save at the end
5. Run Part 2 and click Start, it should find your save automatically

Amu-SOROUSCH

Jan 9, 2021
If you donwloaded compressed version, there's a fix for saves:
1. Unzip
2. Merge with "game" folder in Part 1 (0.150 version)
3. Play last day in Part 1
4. Save at the end
5. Run Part 2 and click Start, it should find your save automatically
this not possible beacuse part 2 not run ... 1 folder in part 2 name contents and 3 folder into folder but not .exe file

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Surprisingly Sophia’s outfit for meeting Aiden at the end is hotter than her outfit for Sam’s concert!!
You can upload a photo. Maybe she's dressed like that because it's an introduction to the next task? Aiden will tell Sophia the details.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Potentially 5 scenes. Aiden's 4th task, then the bonus event rape scene, then the Morello event, bonus storyline Part 1, which I believe is Ellie finding out Logan is a scumbag (which we knew already), then Part 2 with Dylan, Christine and Ellie at the diner
Could you share your save file with bonus rape event scene plz

Reactions: menatv

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, easy win for Sophia. Get a recorder, call the police to have their for backup. Record what Aiden is saying, also when she meets with his gang. WIN.

But nooooo...
It's funny and silly for me when Sophia takes Aiden and Andre's phone and they politely give her back. Really, no one is gonna be recording Sophia anymore. Sophia is very smart, but not all of the class have phones yet.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Could you share your save file with bonus rape event scene plz
I play the Ellie/Patricia route, so I don't have a save for that event. Or any of the others in this update. I'm just going from how others have described the events in the update, and paying attention to the spoilers that have come out so far.

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes