DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah, easy win for Sophia. Get a recorder, call the police to have their for backup. Record what Aiden is saying, also when she meets with his gang. WIN.

But nooooo...
He will check for her phone to see if she’s recording might even strip search her to see if she’s wearing a wire. I think she should secretly bring Patricia who is waiting in the car with her desert eagle and if Sophia doesn’t come out in 15 minutes, Patricia’s coming in!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
what if Morelo n Aiden team up :KappaPride:
Far fetched
Morello knows of Aiden's uncle as he has put some of Morello's people behind bars maybe even including his brother.
The one way that this could work is if Morello and the uncle strike a deal to get Larry out of prison early but then Morello is supposed to be a man of honor

Reactions: Jagadeesh

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He will check for her phone to see if she’s recording might even strip search her to see if she’s wearing a wire. I think she should secretly bring Patricia who is waiting in the car with her desert eagle and if Sophia doesn’t come out in 15 minutes, Patricia’s coming in!
If you went to see Morello then I think that maybe Sophia will turn up before Morello's men arrive just to see Aiden crash and burn

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I don't know about you guys but for me, after allll this time (i mean years since the beginning) mostly spending an entire update to introduce the first and best full sex (and animated) scene with a stranger and new character seems a HUGE waste of time. I believe most people get invested in the characters and their relations over time in these games and when devs decide to have a sex scene with say a random prostitute that never shows up again...to me it's worth zero, I just skip it.

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
wait wait, let me get this straight. This entire part 2 has 2 scenes only, both of them being dedicated to the blackmail path?
Incorrect. The update has 5 scenes, 3 of which are dedicated to the blackmail path, 2 of which are dedicated to the Dylan/Christine/Ellie storyline
Well that's not entirely true. If you send Dylan away rather than be blackmailed, then there is no Dylan/Christine/Ellie storyline.
So the 2 are very much linked to the blackmail path.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What is a playable day
As opposed to just a normal day. On day 4 there was a time jump of a week, while Liam went on a business trip and the house got renovated. So the afternoon of Playable Day 4 is also Day 11. So while we just started Day 20, it's only Playable day 13 of content.

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes