Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
No mention of dressing was mentioned but will Aiden turn up alone?
It just reminded me of these: that Sophia needs to dress sexy to meet Aiden. To find out about the next assignment. As you can see, I thought wrongly.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I checked - next update will be in Dylan/boatding school path. But I don't see Aiden 5-th task in L&P guide, so maybe it will be include if we don't send Dylan away...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
If you went to see Morello then I think that maybe Sophia will turn up before Morello's men arrive just to see Aiden crash and burn
Yeah, that might happen, but if you choose no you don’t want to get morello involved and owe him another favor, then she’s meeting Aiden to continue the “tasks” and with no backup and if she doesn’t want a gang rape, better have Patricia or Carl close by

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I checked - next update will be in Dylan/boatding school path. But I don't see Aiden 5-th task in L&P guide, so maybe it will be include if we don't send Dylan away...
If you send Dylan away then the tasks will stop and you will have the pool party event instead.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, that might happen, but if you choose no you don’t want to get morello involved and owe him another favor, then she’s meeting Aiden to continue the “tasks” and with no backup and if she doesn’t want a gang rape, better have Patricia or Carl close by
After the Andre/Aiden/Jen event I would put nothing past L&P and he can put as much spin on it as he wants as I would still clash this as rape

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
thanks for the apk version

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
After the Andre/Aiden/Jen event I would put nothing past L&P and he can put as much spin on it as he wants as I would still clash this as rape
I agree and Sophia has to feel somewhat guilty to just be a bystander and watch it happen (if you chose that option) (I play all choices to see most content)
Maybe she was in shock of what she was witnessing, but if another teacher or what about the janitor caught her just watching a rape and not doing anything to stop it, could probly get you fired,

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I agree and Sophia has to feel somewhat guilty to just be a bystander and watch it happen (if you chose that option) (I play all choices to see most content)
Maybe she was in shock of what she was witnessing, but if another teacher or what about the janitor caught her just watching a rape and not doing anything to stop it, could probly get you fired,
If you intervene then Sophia mentions Jen to Morello if not then Sophia never mentions her to Morello but dam how many people is Aiden blackmailing?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Further to my previous post about the update & it being a mixed bag, I'd say in general I enjoyed it. There was no way that a classroom-based task could equal the tour de force that was task 3. I expected a step, if not exactly back, then in the direction of the first two tasks, so I wasn't going to be disappointed. All the talking in the corridor & the repeating back & forth controversy didn't bother me & may have saved time, which would have been great if the update had arrived in Jan/Feb. There was even a mini-animation in removing the bra, which was nice.

An opportunity for a really relevant sexy animation was missed when Sophia hitched up her skirt. Previously the problem of Evelyn witnessing this was brought up in this thread. It wasn't tackled at all. Evelyn could see the chalk & so presumably wondered what the hell Sophia was doing before retrieving it. This leads into the issue of the class talking about what they experience in Sophia's lessons. They'd certainly talk about it. We've all been to school. Personally I witnessed plenty of events like the first chalk dropping in task 2 & more. Sometimes the lads, at least, would talk to each other to confirm what we thought we'd seen, or commiserate & provide descriptions to those who'd missed it. None of us went home & spoke to parents or guardians about it....as if. As for telling an authority figure...WTF. If school authorities were to find out what had been happening in Sophia's classes through overheard student gossip, she could just say it was highly exaggerated by hormonal teenagers. I don't see a big problem with this at present.

I do, however, agree that the limit of what can be done in the actual classroom has been reached. Sophia standing with her skirt pulled up was that limit, surely? It did appear faintly ridiculous. Again we'll have to wait another eon to find out. Still, I was happy to see that the verbal exchanges with Aiden were described as being whispered. As for the much-mentioned breast issue, I believe it stems from their over-pixelated top-heaviness. That was the only issue I had with them, so no change there for me.

Andre's rush of blood was just about believable in the context of what had gone before, as was Sophia's reaction. My issue with the incident concerns the repeating apparent obliviousness of the rest of the class. They're not what you'd call an observant bunch.

When it came to Zac, IMO it was dealt with as adroitly as it could have been but again I have an issue with the whole episode, insofar as it seemed to me like another distinct task, having nothing to do with the leg show. Aiden seems intent on overplaying his hand but perhaps this was to add justification for those fans who chose the Don Morello option.

I was pleased that Sophia had the option to intervene or not in the animation sequence but I was even happier that she didn't get carried away while watching 3 teenagers indulging themselves. It's not how I see my preferred version of Sophia.

Finally we had the mysterious decision of Sophia to dress sexily for her meeting with Aiden. Yes, it could have been an instruction but after 5 months I think we could have been told more, indeed paying fans deserved to be, (& so did pirates IMO).

Now we have to, once again, hurry up & wait & wait & wait...........

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Finally we had the mysterious decision of Sophia to dress sexily for her meeting with Aiden. Yes, it could have been an instruction but after 5 months I think we could have been told more, indeed paying fans deserved to be, (& so did pirates IMO).

This is an introduction to the next task ?

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

jas13

Nov 22, 2017
So I'm coming back after two years to see if I was right about the future of this game , I called the patreons who have some dignity to boycott this type of devs who will never listen to his fanbase , same shity behavior from him same conversations in the forum and no progress whatever ... why in the hell does he invests 50% of his time in the 6 months working on useless inserted animations for a random bitch where the main characters are not involved, is this stupidity ? trying to get on the fans nerves ? or what ? , it's obvious ! it's just called a milking strategy ... ill come back after 2 other years maybe ( let's hope we will get a glimpse of her pussy) .

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra
3.20 star(s) 484 Votes