chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
Admin needs to take off these kind of fake accounts who rated 5 STARS giving fake reviews !!

This is notorious lie a perfect xample of burner accounts from apologist or developer himself tryin to lie and fool fans and ppl on site .

'' patient couple years '' ?? If this game is 1 year old maybe some lower IQ can swallow these type of comments and reviews but...

GAME IS 5 YEARS OLD !! This is most inappropriate REVIEW I have seen on this or similar sites.
View attachment 1760070
nah.. i dont think anything is wrong with this review. Yeah the con is that he is slow and mostly millking but his game deserves 4-5 stars.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Wow this update, just lol
But am I surprised?, shocked?, Discombobulated? :D
Nope not at all.
Render quality very good.
Animation is smooth.
Update after 5 months is a joke.
How did part 1 end? as I gave up on it entirely, the wait for updates and content was redonkulous :D

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
At start this isn't what I thought this game would end up looking like.
The fan games are way better than this original.
Also what's with that reminder to not argue? Whatelse can we do in this thread of a shit game

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
bright memory sounds interesting. They did the project by themself? the original and remake?

I kinda feel let down compared to the previous updates. The language/dialogue feels off, almost sloppy, almost like google translated.

I'm hoping with covid restrictions easing all over more devs of games will be more enthusiastic and hopeful about their projects including L & P. Maybe 2022 will be the year..

raul110

Jul 20, 2021
Isidora N.,帖子:7940197,成员:4742732 said:
你是对的,我的伙计。
你有完美的比较......一个完美的事实!

我以前从未见过那个游戏,谢谢你我会尝试玩。
!!

Ps,看看所有那些绝望的假燃烧器账户试图捍卫这个“游戏”的辩护者哈哈

你需要多么可悲才能创建十几个燃烧器帐户来捍卫自己的糟糕“游戏”和谎言。

View attachment 1760214
[/引用]

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
This Game reminds me of todays Game Industry. Wow, look at the Details! And that's it.

Other things like Content, or Updates ....ah nevermind.

• Hey there
Reactions: Isidora N.

bnsa

Mar 13, 2019
this is just disappointing really. I mean you have been working on this game for a long time but you cannot put any content. yes these things take time but you have that I think? you do not have to use majority of your time for rendering and making it as real as it is possible but can just try to improve your storyline and give people some content sexual or not.

Reactions: Isidora N.

Dec 29, 2021
Back then it was a high level game and the users got excited and started dreaming. Today it is a normal game and users are still dreaming. I know no one wants to hear this and the post will be deleted soon but no one can say they weren't warned. Many of you have lost control of something that was never in your control. :rolleyes:

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
The game was good one before last changes and updates.
I love to see fake accounts review version n. 0.001 when currently we're at 0.160.
Another point: L&P isn't German but I don't want reveal his real identity because he's free to read and comment this forum.
The short lie's legs are becoming more short this time. Next one probably we'll see another deficiency because he's not much time to spend for this kind of stuff.
Another smart question about this game: we're at 20th day of game and the development is only 0.160? Why? There's something wrong on calculations?

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Actually I am not mad about the update. It is what is always been, the contend is the same slow burn, so I was no expecting to see something different and I am not even expecting it for the future. I am mostly mad about the amount of time needed for new release and the fact that is getting bigger and bigger. Feels like there is not going to be another update soon.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes