Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It will be more than 4 months for next update for sure.
I dunno ... it's a boarding school route update, so not on the Sophia/Dylan route. Last one of those we had was Dylan/Emma, and that came in at (from memory) 35 renders. So I don't think we'll get the delays we did like the last update.

The next update I see with any complications may be the salon event, since there are already 3 different branches with Marie - those who did the Alyssa event so Dylan didn't meet Marie, those where Dylan is a moron so Marie doesn't like him, and those where Marie likes him. But I suspect they'll all coalesce into Marie liking him by the end of the update, so I don't think it will be too bad.

Reactions: hzjujk and Bane71

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hello everyone Wow I really liked this update it was very exciting I'm really looking forward to the next updates especially on the couples route Cathy is Andy Now yes the game is getting very interesting I'm even playing it again lol I also really enjoyed the filthy way of two tasks that Sophia has already been four let's see what happens with the remaining six. I hope it's a lot sexier and more revealing tasks than the others.

Apr 9, 2018
This game has been out for 4 years and still the only person that she has sex with is her husband. Its all just teasing and building up to more teasing and building up

Reactions: Ass Fan

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
I swear I'm gonna be 50 before the dev allows the wife to have sex with any other character. Shame too since my past saves are always corrupted so I have to skip through 30 minutes of dialog to get to more teasing
You are missing the point. If you want penetration you can find billions of scenes out there . This game is about eroticism. There are tons of games of ladies with huge boobs having sex in format update . Nah this is not the case here . This is an excellent quality game .

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
You are missing the point. If you want penetration you can find billions of scenes out there . This game is about eroticism. There are tons of games of ladies with huge boobs having sex in format update . Nah this is not the case here . This is an excellent quality game .
And this is perfectly fine. And even most welcome. Can we just obtain more eroticism in a unit of time, please? Thank you kindly.

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Who is the mc here? From which perspective
The character play? The mom Or the son? Femala character are really boring to play.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Who is the mc here? From which perspective
The character play? The mom Or the son? Femala character are really boring to play.
As the title of the game suggests it is the mother, Sophia. Confusion arises because owing to the age profile of a huge chunk of paying Patrons, her son, Dylan, became the second most popular character. (Presumably because fans identify with him on some level). This popularity is the only valid reason I can think of to explain why the Dev gave him a bigger role as a second MC. So now there are two & the focus of the story has shifted from what was originally intended.

It's all a matter of personal opinion but I never find his mother boring, quite the reverse. Dylan, on the other hand.....

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
in terms of who is gonna the first one to have sex with sophia, he must be dylan, sam or aiden because they are the most important characters.
Given sophia's future sexual partner, we also can predict how the storyline would go.
1. She fucks dylan first: When a mom decides to fuck her son, she must've been very horny. So in this case, she has to wonder why sexual relationships with son's best friend and bully matters while she involved in incest. This may irritate dylan, but that will happen regardless.
2. She fucks sam first: Upon how romantic interact between sophia and sam we've seen, if she sleeps with sam then she loves him. Dylan might find out and because sophia is so repentant, she make it up for her son.
3. She fucks aiden first: I dont think she loves aiden at all but we have to admit she felt aroused by him. So i guess little by little, task by task, either she begs him to fuck her or she get raped. Regardless of the ramifications, it will lead to a situation where aiden humiliates her by letting dylan know how he had his way to his mom. And yeah, this is gonna hurt for both dylan and sam.
Btw, i wonder who play the most important role in lesbian route? That is not my cup of tea so idk. Partricia?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
in terms of who is gonna the first one to have sex with sophia, he must be dylan, sam or aiden because they are the most important characters.
Given sophia's future sexual partner, we also can predict how the storyline would go.
1. She fucks dylan first: When a mom decides to fuck her son, she must've been very horny. So in this case, she has to wonder why sexual relationships with son's best friend and bully matters while she involved in incest. This may irritate dylan, but that will happen regardless.
2. She fucks sam first: Upon how romantic interact between sophia and sam we've seen, if she sleeps with sam then she loves him. Dylan might find out and because sophia is so repentant, she make it up for her son.
3. She fucks aiden first: I dont think she loves aiden at all but we have to admit she felt aroused by him. So i guess little by little, task by task, either she begs him to fuck her or she get raped. Regardless of the ramifications, it will lead to a situation where aiden humiliates her by letting dylan know how he had his way to his mom. And yeah, this is gonna hurt for both dylan and sam.
Btw, i wonder who play the most important role in lesbian route? That is not my cup of tea so idk. Partricia?
It will not Dylan as that is what the Dylan fans are waiting for and the longer he holds off the better for him and the same could be said for Sam as well.
We are only one task 5 and I would be very surprised if has sex with Sophia this early.
By sex I mean full penetration and not a sex act(foreplay)
A sex act could happen to wet the fans appetite but full sex no

Reactions: Huskyxgood
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes