Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I don't
understand the criticism of the lack of realism of the students' behaviour in class. The fact that they don't take pictures or don't comment on it is more credible than Sophia's own attitude to the blackmailing she is suffering. There are three reasons, in order of importance, why the students are unable/willing to say anything:

1st - Aiden is not just a bully. He is a street gang leader, intelligent, psychopathic, abusive and controlling. A sadist. He has violent gang members in and out of class. He is protected by his uncle, the invincible and famous lawyer. He is untouchable according to the police and the school principal. It has already been made clear to us in this update what kind of snake he is. Well, in a class of less than 20 students, two are gangsters, one of them a gang leader, two are the friends/girlfriends/slaves (Mia and Jenny) of the gangsters and, of course, everyone knows Aiden, everyone fears Aiden and everyone knows that Sophia is an "Aiden's business" . It is not believable that at this point in the story and after the previous two class tasks, with Aiden talking to Sophia continuously, they don't know that Aiden has anything to do with Sophia's strange behaviour. The only one who is really surprised is the blue-haired girl who was studying in Spain until recently. No one will say anything about what is going on for fear that any comment could reach Aiden's ears and create a problem for anyone who talks too much, and there are too few of them not to know who has spoken. There is a kind of "omertà" in the classroom, the rest of the students will just watch, listen and keep quiet about what is going on. Nobody will take pictures, touch or even look at Sophia if Aiden does not authorise it.

2nd - As if the above wasn't enough, Sophia is a teacher, talking or taking pictures of her is not only dangerous because of Aiden; they would be damaging a teacher who is going to evaluate them in critical years of access to university. Are they going to risk so much in the last years of high school? More likely, they hope it will pass and move on. In an ideal world, the students' behaviour would be reprehensible, but the situation is not easy for them.

3rd - Some may even be delighted with what is going on and to talk about it too much could mean losing the show. Even Zach, dear Zach, shuts up and takes advantage of it. LP works a lot with the gestures on body, hands, legs and faces of the characters. Sophia's attitude is obviously feigned, especially when she lifts her skirt, and the faces are ones of excitement and desire, even anticipation of what is to come, but there are few faces of real surprise. No one, or almost no one, believes Sophia when she says her skirt is up. Everyone knows or senses what is going on and everyone is silent for one reason or another. The real surprise is André slap. I actually find the students' reactions very realistic.

Another thing is Sophia's attitude, her behaviour has more dramatic licence and plausibility than realism; she has had and has clear escape routes (moving school with Dylan and Zach, quitting her job, and always with the support of someone powerful like Carl). Even with a more than good salary from Liam that would allow her not to work for a while. At this point in the story, what makes her keep putting up with AIden's tasks? what makes her seek help from a mobster who has already asked her to strip in a prison? The excitement and anticipation of what is to come, she likes to be dominated in some way; the Sophia corruption and lewdeness grows and grows justifying her evolution towards what may come in future events.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It will not Dylan as that is what the Dylan fans are waiting for and the longer he holds off the better for him and the same could be said for Sam as well.
We are only one task 5 and I would be very surprised if has sex with Sophia this early.
By sex I mean full penetration and not a sex act(foreplay)
A sex act could happen to wet the fans appetite but full sex no
If our view of the sexual activity between Sophia and Dylan remains limited to penetration only I completely agree with her opinion.
But when it comes to sexual moments between Sophia and Dylan then it is already clear that this will happen much faster. Dylan becomes involved in his mother's extramarital sexual activities very early on. Either as a secret/tolerated silent spectator or as a welcome spectator/co-actor and instigator/protector in the sexual activities outside of marriage. In either case, he becomes a co-conspirator. Especially if you don't follow the cuckold route for Dylan, to me this means hot sexual interaction between Sophia and Dylan. If Dylan doesn't participate in the event directly, however, he could take on the task of pushing the situation even further. And Sophia goes wild, Dylan protects her and is "rewarded" for it.
The way the woman looks, she's more of a force of nature anyway, and when unleashed, there's no stopping her. Dylan could be the one who first channels and encourages her appetite (like Aiden) but then also (quite voluntarily) goes under the wheels.

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
btw Christine is so fucking hot :love: can't wait for their pajama party scene, maybe Dylan can finally get some :LOL: poor bastard...
btw the girl has a handsome BF, i don't know what she sees in Dylan :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe he cheating her, or he have a small dick, or he loves another person, or he wants open relationship, or he`s gay

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If our view of the sexual activity between Sophia and Dylan remains limited to penetration only I completely agree with her opinion.
But when it comes to sexual moments between Sophia and Dylan then it is already clear that this will happen much faster. Dylan becomes involved in his mother's extramarital sexual activities very early on. Either as a secret/tolerated silent spectator or as a welcome spectator/co-actor and instigator/protector in the sexual activities outside of marriage. In either case, he becomes a co-conspirator. Especially if you don't follow the cuckold route for Dylan, to me this means hot sexual interaction between Sophia and Dylan. If Dylan doesn't participate in the event directly, however, he could take on the task of pushing the situation even further. And Sophia goes wild, Dylan protects her and is "rewarded" for it.
The way the woman looks, she's more of a force of nature anyway, and when unleashed, there's no stopping her. Dylan could be the one who first channels and encourages her appetite (like Aiden) but then also (quite voluntarily) goes under the wheels.
I agree that Dylan will/could become a secret/tolerated silent spectator or as a welcome spectator/co-actor and instigator/protector in the sexual activities outside of marriage but this opens up all sorts of questions.
When this happens The player will probably get a choice whether to partake(share) or watch his mother with other people as you have said Dylan sets up his mother for encounters.My concern really is whether or not Liam could be in someway involved, either Dylan watching secretly or the hubby watching but not being able to do anything,far fetched yea maybe.
Sexual moments between Sophia and Dylan cannot just be limited to penetration only but I think that that is a long way off yet and foreplay will happen soon as Sam/Nat/Ellie/Zac/Julia have all started on the touching stage so it is only a matter of time before Dylan hits that stage as well and since Sam/Sophia next encounter is supposed to hot it could happen with Dylan in the next couple of updates.

Most people on here have a strong dislike for Liam.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes