hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Thanks. Some great points.

I don't mind admitting I'm more ready to defend the game regards plausibility, because I feel one needs to stretch the imagination in what is after all, a game. Remember, school days for most students (and teachers) are generally routine, dull and often scary in the first place, with mostly none too-hot teachers. But I take your point, there are limits to what is believable, but then would AWAM actually be that exciting or compelling if too near to actuality?

In true reality, Sophia would certainly not be allowed to dress in school as per Aiden's tasks at all. This in my opinion is where the implausibility begins and the rest follows, so really, it seems pointless to overly criticise this line further.

IMO the underwear flashing COULD be explained by an accidental skirt fail after she picked up the chalk. I have at least once seen a woman emerge from the women's bathroom in public with her skirt still accidentally tucked into her tights, flashing underwear. One can only imagine, and feel sorry for the humiliation on a woman's behalf.

Aside from Aiden and Andre, the students in Sophia's class will respect Sophia because as a teacher she has already demonstrated she has their academic interest at heart, so they would share her embarrassment likewise. Of course they would also observe the spectacle, but it doesn't surprise me they would also concentrate on their work to please her and feel some her humiliation themselves. So miss whispers or details.
By and large, I think L&P handled the classroom content with great skill, particularly the attention paid to lighting and perspective.

The scene I found most implausible (and least erotic) was the spontaneous slapping of Andre by Sophia, not that he didn't deserve it. If anything this was the most serious and instantly sackable offence that I believe Sophia would certainly NOT have done.
I can only speak for Germany, of course, but there is no dress code for teachers here. But - every teacher will avoid dressing like Sophia when she takes off her jacket. At least a teacher would do it only once simply because the resulting unrest in the class would disturb her lessons. The students would be permanently distracted and there would be no end to the whispering. From the side of the school management would only influence the dress code if the learning performance of the students would suffer permanently. I asked a school director once.
Women like to be perceived as sexy - but not at all times and not by everyone! And that includes 99.99% of students most class days of the year.
It's in this context that you have to see Sophia's unequivocal reaction to sexually groping Andre. Although in Germany hitting children by teachers in school has been forbidden for a long time, no one will be surprised if a student gets a clear answer from the teacher. The flat hand slap was understandable because Sophia was surprised and already upset by the behavior of the two, Aiden and Andre, and it was justified.

Last edited:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Thanks. Some great points.

I don't mind admitting I'm more ready to defend the game regards plausibility, because I feel one needs to stretch the imagination in what is after all, a game. Remember, school days for most students (and teachers) are generally routine, dull and often scary in the first place, with mostly none too-hot teachers. But I take your point, there are limits to what is believable, but then would AWAM actually be that exciting or compelling if too near to actuality?

In true reality, Sophia would certainly not be allowed to dress in school as per Aiden's tasks at all. This in my opinion is where the implausibility begins and the rest follows, so really, it seems pointless to overly criticise this line further.

IMO the underwear flashing COULD be explained by an accidental skirt fail after she picked up the chalk. I have at least once seen a woman emerge from the women's bathroom in public with her skirt still accidentally tucked into her tights, flashing underwear. One can only imagine, and feel sorry for the humiliation on a woman's behalf.

Aside from Aiden and Andre, the students in Sophia's class will respect Sophia because as a teacher she has already demonstrated she has their academic interest at heart, so they would share her embarrassment likewise. Of course they would also observe the spectacle, but it doesn't surprise me they would also concentrate on their work to please her and feel some her humiliation themselves. So miss whispers or details.
By and large, I think L&P handled the classroom content with great skill, particularly the attention paid to lighting and perspective.

The scene I found most implausible (and least erotic) was the spontaneous slapping of Andre by Sophia, not that he didn't deserve it. If anything this was the most serious and instantly sackable offence that I believe Sophia would certainly NOT have done.
I can agree to all that you wrote except how she couldn't dress like that in real life teaching.
When i was going to school, we had many female teachers that wore thin blouses (with bras) with mid thigh skirts,
or thin mid thigh summer dresses. Even more so during the summer time (90-105 degrees).

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
On some routes, like Ellie, Patricia, Sam and GW, v.160 will have no content. v.161, v.165 and v.170 possibly wont either. Update 5 will be the first, and that's Sam content.

v.160 is solely for those on the Dylan route doing Aiden's tasks and/or the bonus storyline
Ok thanks.... so then this update dont even worth my time..... so 6 months of waiting for nothing...... this game its loosing his touch with every new update.... makes me sad

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
No my dude, it’s deleted because a Patreon supporter says they can’t find “the game” - which is indicating some game other than DoL is at issue.
The guy who said he can't find the game isn't the one who got his post deleted. You're mixing things up here, buddy. The posts that got removed are from a different guy criticizing the development speed of the game.

Edit: Hilarious to see L&P's usual handful of lawyers liking Talcum Powder 's post even though his post was completely wrong. These guys... Lmao. :KEK:

Last edited:

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
Scroll down and you will see the Fan Art Games. DL them, you'll be glad you did. :)
Wow! Just wow!!!
The game's patrons are the best patrons ever. They supported the game for years with almost no sex scenes.
I think we will not see any kind of forceful blackmail scenes from Aiden or anybody, right? It is against the Patreon policy! So Sophia will be a total slut and will agree with all the tasks.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
the premise of this game is the dev wanna it to fulfill everyone's desires as much as possible. That's why we have many routes, from good wife, les, incest, to romantic with son's friend. And with aiden route, of course we will have rape route where sophia may become a whore. There is such nothing ruining the story, because the dev stir every tags in the game, and we the players decide how it's gonna go. Also, every path game contain many tags. In a nutshell, i think all of the routes are not mutually exclusive but yeah we have 4 focal route: dylan route(for incest), sam(for romantic), some female(idk who is the most important female in the game beside sophia, yet there must be one for lesbian) and aiden(for blackmail, rape)
If this is how things are going to be in this path, L&P has lost the opportunity of his/her life to show the perfect ending by exposing the twist. No matter if it's been removed, people already know about it.

This perfect ending I'm talking about is:
  • 10th task -> 3some Sophia + Aiden + Andre (either forced or not, it's not relevant).
  • 11th task -> Sophia being forced to have sex with a student (Zac).
  • 12th task -> Sophia being forced to have sex with multiple students at the same time (and enjoying it given how corrupted she should be at this point), but the key point here is that everything would be a trap. Aiden would make sure to take Dylan to the place where they're fucking and mother and son would see each other there. Then the truth would be revealed by Aiden and players would have to decide who's to blame in this long trip that's turned Sophia into a whore. This should be the final event (well, at least once Dylan's path is over) and would be the perfect form of humiliation for both sides, first Dylan, who offered Aiden Sophia on a platter, and then Sophia, who allowed things to get this far.
I can imagine how shocked everyone would be after this completely unexpected turn of events. Some Dylan fans might even need therapy after that :ROFLMAO:

Regards

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes