Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Unfortunately we will not see Alyssa again for at least 4 days before we see her again and there are a lot of people who will appear before Alyssa will.
Yeah, that sucks. :cautious:

If the guys are waiting for some raw sex between Sophia and some (or several) males...

I am more curious about their next meeting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Alyssa did that to Sophia only using her 'hand to hand technique', imagine what she would do on Sophia's gorgeous nipples! :love: :love: :love: :love:

That would be GLORIOUS! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
i know L&P does all that work. i am mad because i really want the Dylan/Amber event not another Aiden scene :mad:
maybe if he got Don morello boys breaking the legs of Aiden will be very happy :ROFLMAO:
Do you think the boarding school path will provide a different ending with Dylan going for Amber instead of Sophia? With the pool event he's gotten more action from Amber than anything he's done with Sophia so far.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Do you think the boarding school path will provide a different ending with Dylan going for Amber instead of Sophia? With the pool event he's gotten more action from Amber than anything he's done with Sophia so far.
Boarding school route is only a short event

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Game needs pruning and this is one of the branches that should be sheared. The class stuff is a waste of time.
That's a big idea, let's do it but let's get rid of the Dylan story as well. That would really speed things up. I've got plenty of totally harmless, even beneficial (FOR Dylan) ways to make him grow up & stop wasting his time & mine chasing his own mother.

Reactions: FullyAnimated

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Are you kidding? No offense, but must be Alyssa! :love:
Alyssa, unfortunatly, won't be back until next Tuesday in game. We are currently on Friday morning in game, with four people (two lesbian, two hetero) due to have sex with Sophia before (we presume) Alyssa has a sex(ual) scene with Sophia on Tuesday.

So hopefully in the next day and a half in game we will get as much tit and pussy fondling, and ideally some handjobs and blowjobs, before the sex starts. Of course will be years away in real time development update speed.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Yes is Dylan/Amber or Dylan/Marie. said goodbye to Dylan/Sophie or Dylan with Ellie/Chistine or emma in the Boarding school path.

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes