Goga011

Sep 15, 2018
RL Sophia would be raped several times by all gang members. To do this, Aiden must determine to what extent Sophia can be humiliated. Otherwise, he won't be able to control his gang, and if he tries, he might discover that he has a strong competitor like Andre who could challenge and then overthrow Aiden.
In RL Sophia will be raped if she were some bimbo, but in this case, I highly doubt. Aiden got protection from his uncle, but other gang members don't. They are not stupid, and they know that in court Sophia will be seen as respected teacher who got herself into trouble because of blackmailing.

It's most likely that this is some Aiden's plan to show Sophia that he is a men of charge, or probably to accommodate her to be in present of gang members. He probably have a deal with gang members to wait for the right moment, to corrupt her more and to make her obedient and submissive woman.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 3nterprise

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
It could well be that this game is about to "jump the shark" but if & when it does, it will become no more than just the longest running & slowest everyday story of a neighbourhood merrily shagging MILF. [Those who know the origins of the phrase "jump the shark" will know what happened to "Happy Days" after that ludicrous event]. That will be the beginning of the end for Sophia as a 'believable' character & the VN's transformation from outstanding to run-of-the-mill, IMHO.
I'm sure it will still be slow but expect more acts like task 4 where her breast was groped in class, her ass was smacked, and now another likely "humiliating, depraved" act. Probably strip, fingering, or handjob, perhaps several handjobs. Similarly Aiden made it clear that all students have access to grabbing her breasts from now on. Expect Aiden to bring that back up in the next task so that she'll have to do that again along with something else.

Again, this is - sadly - like 5 years of updates and doesnt include real sex.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I'm sure it will still be slow but expect more acts like task 4 where her breast was groped in class, her ass was smacked, and now another likely "humiliating, depraved" act. Probably strip, fingering, or handjob, perhaps several handjobs. Similarly Aiden made it clear that all students have access to grabbing her breasts from now on. Expect Aiden to bring that back up in the next task so that she'll have to do that again along with something else.

Again, this is - sadly - like 5 years of updates and doesnt include real sex.
I'm not against this in principle if it moved on at a slightly faster pace as it seems to be doing but it's the lack of realism conveyed by the outfit, (as it was at the bar event), as if Sophia didn't know what such a get-up was for, that grates. Who knows, maybe an armed Patricia will appear, fire in the air, then make the dude (Aiden) dance for the gang's entertainment!

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
There are international studies that show that children and adolescents who have had sexual contact with their parents or teachers are also ashamed of it because they felt sexual pleasure. Even if they did not actually want the whole thing. And sometimes said "no". Is there anyone here who now wants to bring this as an argument for such sexual actions.
Which leads me to the question what is reality and what is not. This is a game, it only works if you get emotionally involved. That means it takes place in your heads. So it has at least some aspects of reality. If you look in the mirror and then can't deal with who is looking at you, then don't play such games.
I predict that if there is another scene at Sophia's meeting with Aiden that comes close to rape or sexual assault, there will be many members here who will argue that Sophia wanted that because she dressed so revealingly.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I didn't mean group sex, the whole gang just passed Sophia from hand to hand like a ball. Someone grabs her ass, someone else grabs her pussy, others grab her tits, someone else pulls her skirt up. And they look at her charms, nothing more.
I think Aiden takes Sophia to the movies to put her next to Zac..
At least that's what my head would want. ahahahah

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Aiden said that students can SEE her breasts when they want, not grab them. I still however want clarity on that and what L&P means by those lines.
And that's why she walks braless so everyone can see her tits through her blouse in class, because I don't think she walks around class with tits on top. And with panties, Sophia will probably roll up her skirts every time she gets up.

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
That leads to question
Why this is not put together with the update after?If it's really that short of update.
We definitely don't need a whole update for a small scene of under 100 renders.
Or at least I assume is under 100 renders because of his words-very short update.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There are international studies that show that children and adolescents who have had sexual contact with their parents or teachers are also ashamed of it because they felt sexual pleasure. Even if they did not actually want the whole thing. And sometimes said "no". Is there anyone here who now wants to bring this as an argument for such sexual actions.
Which leads me to the question what is reality and what is not. This is a game, it only works if you get emotionally involved. That means it takes place in your heads. So it has at least some aspects of reality. If you look in the mirror and then can't deal with who is looking at you, then don't play such games.
I predict that if there is another scene at Sophia's meeting with Aiden that comes close to rape or sexual assault, there will be many members here who will argue that Sophia wanted that because she dressed so revealingly.
There will be many members here who will argue that Sophia wanted that because she dressed so revealingly.
The peeps who live in their mothers basement jerking off to daytime soaps all day believe this,idiots.
How can he charge £28 a month(legend patron) for such small updates?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 484 Votes