Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Would you not consider what happened to Jennifer being raped or close to it? She said no, but Aiden threaten her little bro if she didn't go through with it.
I feel that L&P wanted to push the boundaries as close as possible towards it being rape whilst including just enough indications that Jenn wanted/enjoyed it, so that he had plausible deniability.

The more I have seen his initial comments and subsequent denials, the more I have realised that he keeps his comments just vague enough so that he can claim afterwards that he never said that specific thing.

Reactions: hzjujk

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
I feel that L&P wanted to push the boundaries as close as possible towards it being rape whilst including just enough indications that Jenn wanted/enjoyed it, so that he had plausible deniability.

The more I have seen his initial comments and subsequent denials, the more I have realised that he keeps his comments just vague enough so that he can claim afterwards that he never said that specific thing.
is rape allow on patreon?.. or celia scene from milfy city too much??

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Jen only did it to keep her brother safe and as for enjoying it!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a natural body reaction to moan when having sex ,we cannot help it.
Its like blinking or crying when peeling onions, its a natural reaction that we have no control over.
Yes L&P always has an answer as in Sophia had a choice to stop it but what choice did Jen have?

Last edited:
Reactions: hzjujk

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Another tiny update with just two events.Crazy
That's the consequnce of L&P's decision to go from 2 updates per Playable Day first to 3 updates per Playable Day and then to 10 updates per Playable Day. Which makes zero sense, as some people have found with a ten second update gor V0.160 if they were nt playing Aiden tasks.

Reactions: McZoy and Beowulf72

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's the consequnce of L&P's decision to go from 2 updates per Playable Day first to 3 updates per Playable Day and then to 10 updates per Playable Day. Which makes zero sense, as some people have found with a ten second update gor V0.160 if they were nt playing Aiden tasks.
After this update, I hope we can take a break from Aiden for a while?

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Jen only did it to keep her brother safe and as for enjoying it!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a natural body reaction to moan when having sex ,we cannot help it.
Its like blinking or crying when peeling onions, its a natural reaction that we have no control over.
Yes L&P always has an answer as in Sophia had a choice to stop it but what choice did Jen have?
You are forgetting the previous dialogue:
"And I know how much you like talking to Mia about having sex with Dre.
Admit it. You've always wanted to know how his big cock would feel inside you!"

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
After this update, I hope we can take a break from Aiden for a while?
So looking Apollodore 's Information & Guide on Page One.

Playable day 14 = Friday - Rest of events:

Noon:
Update 3 (0.1xx)
: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day

Afternoon:
Update 5
: Sophia/Sam
Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)

Evening:
Update 7
: Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2
Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine
Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest

Playable day 14
  • 1 Ellie event, probably another shower in the morning but that's just speculation
  • 3rd day of the 1st side job, we were left with Sophia promising to were the skimpy nurse dress
  • the museum guys in the evening

Playable day 15
  • Ranch event, probably all day long(hopefully sex scene between Sophia and Patricia).

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Jen clearly said no to Dre and Aiden and only reluctantly agreed to do it when Aiden threatened her brother
You are stating you opinion.

I will state my OPINION one last time and then I will leave you to continue having this argument with anybody who wants to bite:

"I feel that L&P wanted to push the boundaries as close as possible towards it being rape whilst including just enough indications that Jenn wanted/enjoyed it, so that he had plausible deniability.

The more I have seen his initial comments and subsequent denials, the more I have realised that he keeps his comments just vague enough so that he can claim afterwards that he never said that specific thing. "

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You are stating you opinion.

I will state my OPINION one last time and then I will leave you to continue having this argument with anybody who wants to bite:

"I feel that L&P wanted to push the boundaries as close as possible towards it being rape whilst including just enough indications that Jenn wanted/enjoyed it, so that he had plausible deniability.

The more I have seen his initial comments and subsequent denials, the more I have realised that he keeps his comments just vague enough so that he can claim afterwards that he never said that specific thing. "
I enjoy reading most people's opinions even when they differ from mine but I do agree with you that L&P does sail very close to the red line.

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I enjoy reading most people's opinions even when they differ from mine but I do agree with you that L&P does sail very close to the red line.
Thank you - and that was the point I was trying to make. I first realised it with the Apostles in the 2nd side job but gave him the benefit of the doubt as the first time. For it to happen a second time, and I remember you asking him the question about forced sex previously, made it clear to me that it is no accident and that it was a deliberate tactic used by L&P.

I am glad you realised that was the bit I was trying to emphasize.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
oh yes.dammit i am sure it will have animations :cry:
And that is the one plus side about the poorly planned last update.

Despite what I have said before about not wanting animations generally, not wanting them specifically for tertiary characters, at least he has now made the plunge and hopefully they (i.e. L&P and his secret unnamed animator) have got used to what works and how to fit them in with L&P's render style, then the plus side is that, hopefully, we will get awesome renders and animations of Sophia having sex with Patricia.

Apr 1, 2022
And you don't think it's okay for bad deeds when the main character is punished, so in any games there is a choice), or people play the way they like, I think if you play Sofia and want to play a perverted woman, or just go and tease everyone a little, it's your personal choice. not an L&P solution, it just gives a wide range of possibilities.
But I can say again that waiting for updates for my route at such a pace is, of course, complete shit, with this approach, updates should be even faster by a lot.
For example, how many rpg games there are choices, both good and bad, in fact, in this game the only game mechanics is the choice of what to do, there are no other aspects of gaming, so still the element of choice is very important, I don't see the point in criticizing others for doing stupid things from the point of view and getting for this is a punishment)))

Apr 1, 2022
In my version of the mass effect, this could not have happened in principle, but there was such a choice and opportunity.
And somehow it didn't trigger me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :KappaPride:
632-1525129740-634956258.png

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes