Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Who in the hell would get rid of Aiden? Probably the most entertaining aspect of Sofia's depravity and collapse into complete objectification
Me. I get rid of him right on day 16. I get to skip a while bunch of so far quite boring content, with the potential of yet more naked Ellie, at the expense of at most a boob or two of Sophia's

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
about the release date of new update, i think it will be less than 6 months, so wake me up when september ends.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Of course Sophia will be saved from Aidens gang by the timely intervention of Morellos special undercover secret hit team...The husband wife duo, Patrica and Carl Turner.
You reckon Patricia has a Barrett 50 cal under her bed, as well as her Deagle? Now I really wanna know if she has a walk-in boom closet.

What I love about this theory is that Morello might not realise that Patricia and Sophia are sisters.

EDIT: So in the Introduction when Carl says he took over the family business from his father, he really meant Family business? That would kinda neatly explain why if Sophia goes to Carl, he dismisses Richard Murphy as a threat rather flippantly, especially if the lawyer is already known to be a nuisance to the Family. If there is talk of a hit on him that Carl knows about, it doesn't matter how unbeatable a lawyer Richard Murphy is, he can't beat a piece of lead from 1000 yards away

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Just asking..... What happen to bennet route:unsure:
It's still around....just. I think it's Day 24 that Sophia has to give him an answer to his 'proposal'. Years in RL but 2 weeks in San Alejo. It's unlikely that she'll agree, after which he's gone, AFAIK. Pity, because it could have been a great side story but right now, he could be written out, along with Jason, Haru & many more & no-one would miss him. Fact is that these days, even I think he should go, because the pace is so slow that people forget about characters who had momentum but then from a RL POV seem to go into hibernation. I used to say " Bring back the full Bennett" but now I think, "What's the point?"

Last edited:

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
And all this will happen on game day 20 playable day 12 real day 1287 at game hour noon playable hour 2pm using game update .16 playable update .161 real update .1611....I still have no idea how these dates work in this game.

They have moved, unpacked, got 2 jobs, joined a soccer team and played in a game, been blackmailed x2, mugged, made out with 4 different people, sent son to boarding school (you have to apply etc) and done all this and more.....in 12? (20) days???

Regardless of what it says, I view time passing in game to be the same as real time between updates. This would explain why the characters aged and now are 17-18 instead of the original kid look.

This would also explain why there is never a follow through on previous events in Sophia thoughts. It is like once the event ends so do her reflections on what happened. If she just felt off her daughter in shower you would expect her to be thinking OMG the rest of the day. But she doesn't. The memory reaction stops with the event.

It is very boolean story method. If A then B else C. Once A has been calculated it is discarded. It usefullness is not needed.

I have bloviated enough for this month.

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
It's still around....just. I think it's Day 24 that Sophia has to give him an answer to his 'proposal'. Years in RL but 2 weeks in San Alejo. It's unlikely that she'll agree, after which he's gone, AFAIK. Pity, because it could have been a great side story but right now, he could be written out, along with Jason, Haru & many more & no-one would miss him. Fact is that these days, even I think he should go, because the pace is so slow that people forget about characters who had momentum but then from a RL POV seem to go into hibernation. I used to say " Bring back the full Bennett" but now I think, "What's the point?"
I`m faster will buy this site than see Sophia`s thoughts after 2 weeks in San Alejo

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The Hell. Hes so slow he is fixing to go backwards. This not even for a 10th of a day. Correct me if I'm wrong.
On an event only a fraction of the players of the route are even interested in. And only one route of the 5 playable, albeit the most popular one.

Apr 5, 2022
I havent done the good wife route so i havent done any events with liam but im curious was sophia wanting to get pregnant ever mentioned again? I think they said they would talk about it after liam returned. Or was her wanting a baby just a line with no importance?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I havent done the good wife route so i havent done any events with liam but im curious was sophia wanting to get pregnant ever mentioned again? I think they said they would talk about it after liam returned. Or was her wanting a baby just a line with no importance?
It hasn't been featured again & IMO, I hope it stays that way. L&P has enough ongoing routes, as well as several stories that aren't on hold but give that impression because of ingrained slowness. Sophia doesn't need any more kids & AWAM doesn't need this particular fetish. It may be that it's planned at some point, in line with an assumed aim that the Dev wants to include as many kinks as possible. Seen in the context of the current state of play, it doesn't seem like a great idea. (If that is truly the case the game will become even more convoluted). He may have been flagging it up, or testing the reception. At present we're looking at a potential 2-year roll-out for 1 playable day. We need more kinks like we need more characters. [Clone Sophia, Ava the Futa, tentacles in the swimming pool, furry Dylan....etc., etc. ???]

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think that line is relevant. Maybe Sophia'll get pregnant with another man other than Liam if you choose so. But the game is planned over a few weeks game time, so we won't see a pregnant belly unless there is an epilogue. But at this pace the game will never reach that point.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
You’re asking the right question here :cool: >>>>No more Aiden, so another character will have to take over : who will be the future promoter of her 'perversion' (if there are) and what sort (soft, hard, humiliation, lesbian, swingers...) ? Marie/Claire, Patricia, Nathalie, Dylan, Ellie, Emma, Cathy/Andy ...

A second solution is planned five days later.

Players have 4 possibilities :
  1. No Aiden
  2. Aiden until solution #1
  3. Aiden until solution #2
  4. Always Aiden
Each possibilities will have unintended consequences for Sophia, or for her family members (get rid of Aiden soon >>>> ex: Amber + Dylan), it may not be so uninteresting to get rid of Aiden sooner than 4 (or even 3).
Always Aiden is the best choice, hands down.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think that line is relevant. Maybe Sophia'll get pregnant with another man other than Liam if you choose so. But the game is planned over a few weeks game time, so we won't see a pregnant belly unless there is an epilogue. But at this pace the game will never reach that point.
It's nice to hear other people commenting on Sophia wanting to get pregnant again I had already commented on it but I thought I was alone on this topic lol I think it's possible she getting pregnant with another guy other than Liam But if it happens it won't be so early by the pace of the game and yes, "Sophia wants to have another baby" she herself has already spoken with great desire that she wants to see a baby running around the house again.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I would also love to see a scene like this since I have a thing for pregnant women. I'd be happy with a scene of Sophia with her tummy. She would be much hotter than she already is.

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes