DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Aiden's a punk and nothing but. He treats Sophia as merely an object.

Sam is the one who treats Sophia as a goddess. He is also the one to make Sophia's wish for another child come true!
Yo, I’m a huge Sam fan, just look at my avatar, I’m just saying Aiden is actually helping Sam and others by making her come out of her shell & be more sexy and get turned on by being naughty, well that and alcohol.

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Yo, I’m a huge Sam fan, just look at my avatar, I’m just saying Aiden is actually helping Sam and others by making her come out of her shell & be more sexy and get turned on by being naughty, well that and alcohol.
Me too . But look: Sam the only one who initiated his moves and Sophia happily agreed( other characters tried but Sophia almost refused or accepted without pleasure)while for Zack Sophia always initiated with him ( putting lotion on her plus showing him her nipples)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I also agree some boys are very good with Sophia
It's them Sam/Dylan/Zac she has no problem showing herself in front of the three because she already has a crush on both of them especially her son and Sam and also at Alyssa's house Sophia became more interested in Zac after seeing his big dick lol but Aiden is also helping a lot in Sophia's corruption he has a very important role in the game for that.

Apr 5, 2022
I think that line is relevant. Maybe Sophia'll get pregnant with another man other than Liam if you choose so. But the game is planned over a few weeks game time, so we won't see a pregnant belly unless there is an epilogue. But at this pace the game will never reach that point.
Yeah i did think what if he made her get pregant but i think thatll be more work and shits already slow as it is. I can however see her getting pregnant being like one of the endings for the game if you stayed the good wife route. Who knows though.

Apr 5, 2022
Me too . But look: Sam the only one who initiated his moves and Sophia happily agreed( other characters tried but Sophia almost refused or accepted without pleasure)while for Zack Sophia always initiated with him ( putting lotion on her plus showing him her nipples)
This is why zac should be the next one after sam. Theres always sexual tension when shes with sam or zac.

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes