Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So more in my favor, the developer is the one who gives importance to Aiden. He knows better than anyone where each character is. The conversation started because someone said that he would eliminate Aiden, so the poll is very important when it comes to arguing. It is very daring to say that he would eliminate the third most voted character.

If you go to the first post you can see the genre:
(3DCG, Big ass, Big tits, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Female protagonist, Incest, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Romance, Voyeurism, Shota, )

I read it and expected to see corruption and everything else . You can accept or not even inside the game.
well, he's 4th. :unsure::p:ROFLMAO:

1652051702217.png 1652051727693.png 1652051745998.png

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Sophia looks really weird in this image. Is this supposed to be an animation? Also, if there's an animation in progress.. god help us all. lol
I think she looks fine.

I just don't understand why you guys are so obsessed with stockings that women have to wear them in every scene. That outfit/skirt doesn't work with stockings.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I think she looks fine.
Maybe it's just me, but something doesn't look right with her top and face. Kind of... fuzzy. Or pixelated? Having a hard time explaining it. :unsure:

I just don't understand why you guys are so obsessed with stockings that women have to wear them in every scene. That outfit/skirt doesn't work with stockings.
Not like I had a say in it! :p

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Sophia looks really weird in this image. Is this supposed to be an animation? Also, if there's an animation in progress.. god help us all. lol
Well there's a post up on the Patreon site from 8/5/22 entitled "Sophia 1st time real animated" as shown by joaco96 above. It could be showing something of the beginning of what she has to do at the gang HQ meeting, even though the hand is still on the hip at this point. This could possibly win back a lot of favour for L&P. It may help to silence the animation delay critics, of which I was one. That doesn't include the anti-blackmail fans, of course. [I surmise they won't want to see it, on principle].

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I think she looks fine.

You're right, it doesn't, because of the slit on the left thigh. Fashion advice is another area in which the fans could provide assistance to the Dev.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
This animation may just be the point at which Sophia decides whether or not to continue to the gang seating area. I base this on the location & the look of concern she has. Thought I'd say so to flatten expectations, (including mine), before disappointment can set in. L&P is not known for giving that much away with previews & teasers.

Mar 14, 2022
Well there's a post up on the Patreon site from 8/5/22 entitled "Sophia 1st time real animated" as shown by joaco96 above. It could be showing something of the beginning of what she has to do at the gang HQ meeting, even though the hand is still on the hip at this point. This could possibly win back a lot of favour for L&P. It may help to silence the animation delay critics, of which I was one. That doesn't include the anti-blackmail fans, of course. [I surmise they won't want to see it, on principle].
I posted above, Patreon is lousy and you can still get the images of locked posts..

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
If he decided to make a walking Sophia animation, it would explain why the progress % didn't advance for a few days. And as discussed in the OT thread, his RPD (renders per-day) is a little below 3 at the current pace, based on a guesstimation of the number of renders in this update.

If true, I'd seriously start to question his motivations. Not that I don't already, but to make this "small" update that's meant to be roughly 100-150 renders (guesstimation) and then decide to add a pointless walking animation...I mean come on. He clearly has no plan whatsoever to make the updates come out quicker, regardless of their size. That walking animaiton will probably have more "renders " (aka frames) than the rest of the update does.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes