palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
what's up with this new user thing? so you are new you can't talk? you need to have 500 posts where you diss the author to talk on this forum ? is that what you saying? Or is it your only argument ?

Im not new, lets say that some admins here are working hard to favor toxic people.
If you've been banned before, then I'm sure there's a solid reason for that. If you think mods favor certain people, you are wrong. Best example is AWAM's off-topic thread where all those gather who have been banned from the main thread. And that's both, critics and L&P friends.

Also, my post wasn't rude or offensive. I was simply talking about the production rate and render counts, criticizing it. Your posts on the other hand are completely off-topic and causing this thread to derail, resulting in discussions that become toxic over time. I'm no moderator, but if I had to take a wild guess, I'd say that's what is getting you thread-banned, and maybe that's also what got your previous account banned aswell.

Toxicity and criticism are two very different things. If you don't like my takes on the game's development, you could of simply ignored them. But instead you decided to start making off-topic comments resulting in several replies from other people which are also off-topic, just like my post here is.

You ask why I care? Because I like the game, and I used to be a patron. Except that for the past ~2 years it's not worth it any more for reasons I mentioned many times. Reasons solely related to the developer, not the game itself. I'd love to be able to say more positive things, but there simply isn't much as the development process becomes worse and worse. So I'm giving my opinions based on the current situation, which is okay I guess?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Can't wait for this update, where Sofia will be coerced to ...show her nipples to 16 year old gang members, just to save her karateka son, from getting bullied by (let me fucking repeat that - 16 year old fucking kids). :rolleyes:
I really hope she'll come across those hobos in that alley, where she'll be raped and forcefully double-penetrated.
Now THAT would definitely rekindle our interest in this story.
Well, you seem to prefer visual content that I would classify as questionable at best. And no, this kind of content would not arouse my interest, this content would only result in the game disappearing from my computer. But L&P had a new fan for that - you!

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
why cant you just put part one and part 2 together? your method of file swaping is too complex and too technical.
I dont understand how it works and the method of which your are showing does not seem up to date.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
First off. Yes I am a new user.

Secondly, just my opinion. I have given this Dev a decent amount of money. The game is great. The story is great. The quality of the images are great. Thats what keeps us all interested. To the people complaining about it being slow. Yes it is. The Dev could speed up just a bit. But I dont want him speeding up to the point where this game is like another game such as Annas Exciting Adventure.

We all want the Dev to speed up but not to the point where Sophia just starts messing around with everyone. She has standards and thats what makes the story believable. But yes speeding up just a bit would be nice.
The game is not slow,the speed we are getting updates is slow.
Seriously,even in my wildest dreams I didn't expect,that we ever will be thinking that if he can finish the game in 15 years-damn we are really lucky.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
why cant you just put part one and part 2 together? your method of file swaping is too complex and too technical.
I dont understand how it works and the method of which your are showing does not seem up to date.
1- Because Renpy doesn't handle big scripts very well
2- Less to download at some point. Could have updates with only new content, but see point 1

Also it's not rocket science, one would think a pirate is smart enough to play pirated games.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes