Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
5 mn to prepare and 5 mn to recover after playing :KEK:
I wonder how many people are just going to get "to be continued ..." immediately after loading, since that's all I'm expecting. I'm a little curious if I'll get a few renders for the proper v.165 update. I imagine it'll just be "Dylan returns home." Maybe a render or two with Ellie lamenting her missed opportunity for nude sunbathing, and the disruption to the peace and quiet.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Guess thats lesbian route for now. hopefully something in 1.70 update?
Nope. We wont get anything decent until at least the v.200 update. As in the start of Playable Day 14.
I expect flawless animation how Morello`s guys wipe Aiden`s ass. Something like Mortal Kombat
The thing I find amusing is that Morello doesn't even need to go after Aiden or his gang. From what I understand, Richard Murphy was causing problems for Morello. So by taking Richard Murphy out which I hear he was going to do anyway, the facade of Aiden's power falls away, and now Sophia owes Morello a favour.

Still think it's simpler for Sophia just to ask Carl.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
more interesting how big will be the Dylan/Amber event :unsure: :unsure:
Considering it's getting cut into by Aiden, I doubt the Dylan/Amber event will be big. What I do find curious is that unlike the chicken fight, it doesn't look like Sam or Sophia will be involved in this event.

Hell, for all we know it could be at the Robinson's house, and we'll see Amber's bedroom while Dylan is "looking for Sam".

Personally I'm more curious as to what Jules' bedroom looks like, but I doubt we'll get to see it, unless Dylan does some snooping around.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
even though, it's better to have quick ones that take only 1 month for DEV rather than waiting for 4,5,6 months like before. If he keeps this rate there's nothing to complain about. This one seems to focus only in Aiden's event
Is that also true when the amount of content (renders) produced within 5-6 weeks is far less compared to the amount of content (renders) L&P was able to produce within a month, back when we still had 1/3rd PD updates?

Or in numbers: 850~ renders within ~5 months compared to now approximately 100-150 renders in 5-6 weeks. You do the math and then tell me there's nothing to complain about for those supporting him financially when the amount of renders produced per day is constantly dropping and the estimated timeframe for a finished game is getting closer to an entire century as the years go by.

850 renders in 5 months = ~5.6 renders per day
150 renders in 6 weeks = ~3.6 renders per day

Would actually result in 3.5 renders per day, but I went with 40 days instead, assuming that release is around the 22nd of May. Numbers could be even lower if the render count turns out to be less than 150. So yeah, that's a much slower production rate.

I'd say patrons sure do have a reason to complain, especially seeing that the numbers are only going down, and never up. Sorry, I'm basically stuck in a loop saying the same thing, but I really can't understand posts like yours.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes