armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah renders sorry still gettin accustomed to all the lingo related to renpy games but this game is a disappointment so far mainly cause it showed so much promise when i first tried it out (already feels like half a yeaar ago and maybe thats how long it was considering i played 1.50 i thought it would have something new with the update... )
It's already more than half a year.
The last part of PD 12 - released on 20 November 2021.And we passed already 20 May 2022.
Since its a micro update, I dont think it should take more than a few hours for testing. And hopefully the developer will fix the weird nipples of the previous update.
That was the case in the past.But not anymore.
Remember,4 years ago he was releasing 200 renders update for 4 weeks of wrok.

Last edited:

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Sophia doesn't have to do anything at all for Andre. When Aiden asks for something like this, Sophia should immediately ask- "Is this the 5th task?". Aiden might urge Sophia to do him a favor. But what can he offer her in return?
If Sophia is indeed portrayed so stupidly by L&P, gets some blame for the current situation, and Andre gets his satisfaction, then L&P is making your fantasy of Sophia as Aiden's whore come true, too.
It's true that Sophia doesn't have to do anything for Andre, but for Aiden unfortunately she does.
What I'm saying is that if Aiden wants to keep his troops in the ranks, he has to give them some small satisfaction, so Aiden has to do something for Andre.
Now if:
Sophia has to do something for Aiden and
Aiden has to do something for Andre.
Aiden could force Sophia to do something for Andre.
However, since there are still so many tasks to complete, if Sophia asked if this was the fifth task, I don't think Aiden would have any problem simply saying yes. After all, we are talking about 12 Hard Tasks, not .

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes