Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I don't even know what to say to this...

As ashitanojoe said, there's a bug with Ellies decision in 0.160 and the Morello route in 0.161. Lots of typos and bad terminology in the writing, 2 micro-animations that are completely pointless, and a Sophia who does something for Aiden and his gang without it being a task, which makes absolutely no sense in my opinion as nothing here was part of their deal. We didn't even get to know what the next task is going to be either, and the update ends just as abruptly as it begins. What the actual fuck. lol

Almost 6 weeks for this? Like Talcum Powder said...Nipples. The only good thing this update has. He could of just skipped this whole meeting and progressed the story instead. Oh boy..
Hey! Don't be like that. The thugs did feel the fabric too! The lowlifes deserves some love too! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: palmtrees89

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Seems pretty obvious he made the walking animation not for the walking, but to practice making Sophia's boob giggle for that animation. Which again, was nice, but not worth it. And honestly, I'm not even sure it should count as an "animation". You can accomplish the same thing in a few renders.

That scene should count as another task too. That was the most direct, and known to Sophia (not counting the art class, she didn't know who the guy was), sexual content Aiden has had her do.

With these past couple updates, it seems like he is trying to find spots to shoehorn animations into the game. There is no sensible way this should've taken as long as it did, if not for the animations. The event itself didn't actually need to exist. And the end when Sophia laying at the sofa at home is random as hell. No follow-up at all. It's literally the exact same thing that happens on the non-Aiden path.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Extraordinary, we waited a month and 12 days to see Sophia being groped by 7 guys but hey at least we had some nipples, why L&P continues with its self-destructive spiral escapes my compression.

I just hope that in the next update, Amber fucks Dylan so hard that he can't move for a week, it would be a good way of redemption since nothing makes sense lately

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
IM GONNA NEED MORE THAN THIS
View attachment 1827629
Kinda the point I've been trying to make
I hear you, not a fan of aiden and never will. It slows down the other routes too much. And we are getting far too little return taking this route ( we want pussy ) But i see a lot of people enjoying this route so i guess we have to sit this one out and wait until these goddamn tasks are over
I think that's just recency bias. As I've said, I suspect Aiden scoring so high in the poll is only due to the poll just being after the v.130 update, which was pretty Dylan route heavy. And no content for Ellie or Patricia for maybe another year or two. And before Sam's concert where he makes the most progress. If the poll was done before the v.130 update, Aiden might not have scored nearly as high.
Extraordinary, we waited a month and 12 days to see Sophia being groped by 7 guys but hey at least we had some nipples, why L&P continues with its self-destructive spiral escapes my compression.

I just hope that in the next update, Amber fucks Dylan so hard that he can't move for a week, it would be a good way of redemption since nothing makes sense lately
7 randoms I don't believe we have any reason to give a shit about.

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
I count 41 days from April 12th to May 23rd.
Yup thanks, I didn't look up last release date was pure guesstimate. But I did give him every weekend off. because lets face it no way hes working 7 days a week, and if he is, he should be ashamed of himself. So need to add two weeks to my date to make it 7 weeks or 35 days.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So nothing new for Ellie or Patricia fans right?
Nothing good for at least a year or two. The v.200 update, I believe. Next Patricia event is in the evening of PD14 (the museum date with Jason and Haru). Next Ellie event sometime PD14, but no word as to when. Still hoping it's the morning, so it'll be likely another Ellie shower, where I think Ellie might start trying to convince Sophia she can be comfortable jilling off in front of her.

And likely the next time we'll get to see pussy.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
7 randoms I don't believe we have any reason to give a shit about.
Exactly, L&P should focus all his energy on giving MORE content to the 3 most popular characters (Dyla,Ellie,Sam) instead of wasting so much time and resources on situations related to Mr. 4th place (I honestly don't know how the fuck he got there)

Reactions: Rythan25

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yup thanks, I didn't look up last release date was pure guesstimate. But I did give him every weekend off. because lets face it no way hes working 7 days a week, and if he is, he should be ashamed of himself. So need to add two weeks to my date to make it 7 weeks or 35 days.
I mean that's fair, but no other game is counting like that when it's about time between updates. I don't think AWAM should be the exception.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Exactly, L&P should focus all his energy on giving MORE content to the 3 most popular characters (Dyla,Ellie,Sam) instead of wasting so much time and resources on situations related to Mr. 4th place (I honestly don't know how the fuck he got there)
No love for Patricia? :cry: She's the one so far that has not only convinced Sophia to get naked in front of relative strangers, but has got her comfortable and wanting to do it. And she's hilarious while doing it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
i dont think aiden will be round much longer if you picked the morello route, hes definately going to be in the hospital or coma or worse, the way this update ended with all the hittng sounds on him off camera while we just have a black screen

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
And then L&P will say the same as with this dress for this meeting that his scrypt is missing somewhere. Now he will say that Sophia's rooting was on the way to the fifth task, but his scrypt is also missing?

Reactions: ilikeblt
3.20 star(s) 484 Votes