Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

Amber welcomes Dylan, dressed in a chef's apron. Sam and Neil went out to do some shopping. She invites Dylan to wait inside for his buddy.

Depending on if the "chicken fight" happened on day 17 (and its outcome), this scene will have different unfoldings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay this might definitely be wishful thinking but is she wearing a bikini top or just a bra. I mean the red straps are like that of a bikini top and also the deep neckline.
We cannot see what she is wearing beneath the apron but my guess would be shorts.
But why would she be wearing something so revealing in her house when Sam is definitely not into seeing his mother like that. Could be that she is cooking and it was pretty hot in the kitchen, since she was alone she took her top off. And opened the door like this because she thought the apron covered enough so it wasn't much inappropriate

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Okay this is might definitely be wishful thinking but is she wearing a bikini top or just a bra. I mean the red straps are like that of a bikini top and also the deep neckline.
We cannot see what she is wearing beneath the apron but my guess would be shorts.
But why would she be wearing something so revealing in her house when Sam is definitely not into seeing his mother like that. Could be that she is cooking and it was pretty hot in the kitchen, since she was alone she took her top off. And opened the door like this because she thought the apron covered enough so it wasn't much inappropriate
Because it's Amber, and that's what she does. Even in the introduction Sophia teases Liam about glancing at Amber in her revealing outfits.

It's Jules that dresses like a "choir girl", and that's because of eil. So Amber wearing a bikini top and dukes just because it's hot isn't abnormal, especially for her.

It does appear that Sam and Neil might be cockblocking him this update, although it could also be either Ellie or Jules too.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Because it's Amber, and that's what she does. Even in the introduction Sophia teases Liam about glancing at Amber in her revealing outfits.

It's Jules that dresses like a "choir girl", and that's because of eil. So Amber wearing a bikini top and dukes just because it's hot isn't abnormal, especially for her.

It does appear that Sam and Neil might be cockblocking him this update, although it could also be either Ellie or Jules too.
Whoever does the cockblocking will be a subject of dislike on the thread. So I'd rather Sam and Neil take that burden than Ellie and Julia. :LOL:
Also since L&P mentions Neil and Sam in the teaser and that they have gone to do some shopping they are likely to come back soon.

Also if Amber remains sexily dressed and Sam sees Dylan and her together alone it is likely to spite him again which will be a continuation of the anger Sam had when Dylan was touching Amber at the pool.

Apr 5, 2022

Amber welcomes Dylan, dressed in a chef's apron. Sam and Neil went out to do some shopping. She invites Dylan to wait inside for his buddy.

Depending on if the "chicken fight" happened on day 17 (and its outcome), this scene will have different unfoldings.

tenor-2.gif

Anna2021

May 9, 2021

Damn! ...hmm...:rolleyes::unsure: I have a bad feeling about this! good luck, Dylan! :ROFLMAO:

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

americanpie.gif

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
A question about the Dylan paths. When I had the pool scene with Amber, he was flirting with Marie in the sauna scene, Sophia set him up with Emma and he was "training" Christine basketball, he was reconciling with Ellie. Which route is that now?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
A question about the Dylan paths. When I had the pool scene with Amber, he was flirting with Marie in the sauna scene, Sophia set him up with Emma and he was "training" Christine basketball, he was reconciling with Ellie. Which route is that now?
You are completely mixing up things. If you are on Amber route then you don't have Emma option nor do you have the Ellie and Christine option. You can only talk to Marie in the YOGA scene.

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
You are completely mixing up things. If you are on Amber route then you don't have Emma option nor do you have the Ellie and Christine option. You can only talk to Marie in the YOGA scene.
It may be true that I'm confusing this. I've tried so many variations and I've lost track a bit. Often I don't know why certain scenes didn't happen now, which of the previous decisions were responsible for it, etc.

What are the key decisions to trigger the Dylan Amber Pool Event?

What is the difference between the Sophie Ellie and Sophie Patricia routes? Both start/end in the bar?! Only the Ellie route continues in the shower, but the Patricia route ended up in the bar?

What outcomes are affected by choosing Dylan's point of view at the yoga event, just flirting with Marie?

In my 2 variations with Sam, in the version where I had the Aidan route active, there was a scene in which Sam brought Ellie home and something romantic seemed to develop there. I started the Sophie Sam route with this variant. What did I do wrong there? Or doesn't it matter, the Sophie-Sam route is triggered and Sam and Ellie, it doesn't matter?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
It may be true that I'm confusing this. I've tried so many variations and I've lost track a bit. Often I don't know why certain scenes didn't happen now, which of the previous decisions were responsible for it, etc.

What are the key decisions to trigger the Dylan Amber Pool Event?

What is the difference between the Sophie Ellie and Sophie Patricia routes? Both start/end in the bar?! Only the Ellie route continues in the shower, but the Patricia route ended up in the bar?

What outcomes are affected by choosing Dylan's point of view at the yoga event, just flirting with Marie?

In my 2 variations with Sam, in the version where I had the Aidan route active, there was a scene in which Sam brought Ellie home and something romantic seemed to develop there. I started the Sophie Sam route with this variant. What did I do wrong there? Or doesn't it matter, the Sophie-Sam route is triggered and Sam and Ellie, it doesn't matter?
1. For Amber Dylan just make sure to refuse Aiden's task right away or Refuse Aiden's 1st task. You will get the Amber scene.

2. I don't know what you mean by difference in Ellie Sophia and Patricia Sophia route. Patricia route doesn't end in the bar. It continues in the Yoga scene since we get Patricia points there and the minimum Patricia points criteria is checked there to complete the yoga event. Since then there has been no events with Patricia except at the Bar Performance of Sam. Patricia will have another event on PD 14 with Sophia and museum boys and then almost the entire PD 15 is just Patricia.

3. There is no real difference except for getting a chance to flirt with Marie.

4. Sam going to pick up Ellie depends only on whether you hide Sam in the tub, let him over the wall or behind the tub. If you choose "hide in tub" or "behind the tub", you get the chance to have Sam Ellie scene otherwise not. It has nothing to do with the Aiden route.

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
strange when I download part 2 of the game from this site ano is loaded on 1 part of the game .. so it should be yes

abram1

May 24, 2020
A quick recap on Amber/Dylan route. It's almost a standalone story. You gonna have to skip Aiden's tasks to get here. Dylan doesn't flirt with Ellie, never meets Emma and Christine or jogs with his mom and gropes her butt. However, on this path it's not the typical Dylan from the main plot.
Have a look at the progress of the "pool fight" in short
1.jpg
2.jpg
Here we do have a young man who has just literally had a non-contact sex with the woman he adored since he was a boy. Note the last phrase. Amber transformed his life in such a way that Dylan on the main route could only wish for.
Same rules can be applied to Amber. Although she's no seductress, Amber was having fun while being probed by Dylan. But I sincerely doubt she'll give Dylan a head in the upcoming update, as that would propel this route beyond anything in the vicinity. French kiss and some groping would be nice, though.
On Amber's path Dylan is way ahead of any character in terms of progress towards actual intercourse (Ellie, Sam, "real" Dylan, Zach). I exclude Neil/Amber or Sophia/Liam as those are intermarital shenanigans.
L&P mentioned that Sophia gets herself as a prize not earlier than on PD15, but he said nothing about other important characters. Dylan is the most beloved according to the polls, slightly ahead of Ellie. Since it's a D-Day and in the next update we gonna have Dylan practically from the parallel universe, it might be a good time to crank up the lewdness to the max, depending on what the dev's meaning of "sultry" actually is, as most of the time our understanding of "hot AF scene" doesn't coincide with L&P's.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 485 Votes