armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
давайте скинемся и создадим 1 аккаунт патрона? А мы сможем увидеть все обновленные новости?
we can see all, problem is that we can't pay to Patreon. Or maybe i don't know which bank can pay to Europe from Russia

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
I had a legendary subscription, i just can't pay for it since March, that's the whole problem, it seems that Russia is under sanctions, but in fact, this LP can't get my money for his work

Reactions: Lezgin and Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The interest in the latest teaser intrigues me. At best I suspect that it'll have a shot from behind, so we'll see what shorts Amber is wearing, but that's it. We know how loathe L&P is to actually tell us what might happen.

And we know Sam and Neil are on their way to cockblock Dylan anyway.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The interest in the latest teaser intrigues me. At best I suspect that it'll have a shot from behind, so we'll see what shorts Amber is wearing, but that's it. We know how loathe L&P is to actually tell us what might happen.

And we know Sam and Neil are on their way to cockblock Dylan anyway.
Probably he will upgrade the pigeon to a hawk.

• Haha
Reactions: krak0n

Sai2004

May 30, 2022
hey nice game the dev must have crazy nuts :).

can anyone suggest some similar games meanwhile to play until next update

or some really corrupted milf games ;)

Reactions: Chaosguy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
really hoping amber dylan scene to be more imaginative
Dylan has got further with Amber than he has with anyone else, so it does seem reasonable to assume he'll make some progress. But it's Dylan route, so it's going to be small. Considering the last event on the boarding school route was the Yoga event, I'm guessing Amber might make a mess and get changed, and see if Dylan peeks. We've already seen Sophia do similar with Sam, so Dylan getting permission to perv might be a small amount of progress from perving in the Yoga event,

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes